Plies got body slammed of the stage

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did he sell out? When did he start to sell out?

from Real Testament with each release afterwards it got more and more waterd down...the man himself said

"I promised myself I'll never get commercialized,these crackas cant play me nikka cuz I'm too street wise:banderas:"

But he did get commercialized,and these crackas at Atlantic did either make him water his shyt down or he chose to do it himself:manny:...He's gotten back to where he was content wise on his mixtapes though,but he lost that rawness he originally had as dope as he still is,it still aint the same:mjcry:...iono maybe selling out is a strong word,i cant think of another one though.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
from Real Testament with each release afterwards it got more and more waterd down...the man himself said

"I promised myself I'll never get commercialized,these crackas cant play me nikka cuz I'm too street wise:banderas:"

But he did get commercialized,and these crackas at Atlantic did either make him water his shyt down or he chose to do it himself:manny:...He's gotten back to where he was content wise on his mixtapes though,but he lost that rawness he originally had as dope as he still is,it still aint the same:mjcry:...iono maybe selling out is a strong word,i cant think of another one though.
I feel his first 2 albums were his best ALBUMS but i dont see the sell out or watered down shyt.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
That nikka suplexed Plies so fast Plies went back to the slavery days for 2.5 seconds

:pachaha:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that was a old clip with the tasers,just showing Plies steps up for his fans when security looks overzealous....Seems like he stepped in for this dude about to get thrown out.....Security sat back like :sas2:.

true, security should have automatically put a hand between the hug...that's natural when you looking out for someone. security does a better job on jerry springer when that happens. it's almost like security was pissed that they did they job and plies overrode them.

when plies pushed him away...how do you not step in to control that? ...security was like fucck it!