Plies got body slammed of the stage

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet the body slam hurt ole body more than plies, lol. and security let him give him a pre hug..you need an arm between all that.

plies backed him up 1st with a hand....yall expected an afroman move from a guy that called the guy onto the stage?....nawww.

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rNCSFzQ.png

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Turn on Plies:whoa:?Ive said that about his music before this,he definitley sold out and i dont think this happens if Plies was still making that 2007 uncut raw shyt:banderas:...dude woulda been too busy rejoicing in the realness to pull sum fukk shyt:mjcry:

With that said I still fukk wit Plies music and he will remain in my top 10:obama:....Plies has stopped security from throwin rowdy people out before,he didnt bring dude up there to punk em....dude genuinely looks slow too,that would cause hesitation for me to swing too...But all it takes is one second of thinking "Is this njgga a savage or does he just not know no better:patrice:?" to get hugged to the ground....i woulda looked for his special needs caregiver to come get em,if i dont see nobody Im swinging for the fences.

sometimes security does over react and throw people out,but they had it right this time....change this thread title to "Young Thug fan tries foreplay and then rape and fails",i dont knkw what else to call a hug to the ground.
How did he sell out? When did he start to sell out?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Anytime you get suplexed at your own concert it's a L, fukk all that other shyt.

Your nikkas who do nothing but get to smoke free, drink free, go places free, and fukk groupie p*ssy are supposed to shine in moments like these, they supposed to make an example out of a nikka. The didn't.

That's in a street rapper start up kit- violent entourage.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
buddy was auditioning for TNA Impact.

but scust at the bald meathead boo-lovin' @1:46.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn't plies call off the tasers tho? ....that dude might have ended up a vegetable and he ain't seem all their mentally as is.

Nah that was a old clip with the tasers,just showing Plies steps up for his fans when security looks overzealous....Seems like he stepped in for this dude about to get thrown out.....Security sat back like :sas2:.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Anytime you get suplexed at your own concert it's a L, fukk all that other shyt.

Your nikkas who do nothing but get to smoke free, drink free, go places free, and fukk groupie p*ssy are supposed to shine in moments like these, they supposed to make an example out of a nikka. The didn't.

That's in a street rapper start up kit- violent entourage.
Facts but it Could've been worse remember that boosie/plies situation with his bra ?