Reppin
NULL
Dress well + don't act thirsty + accent = easy to bag girls in toronto

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that's your attitude you'll easily pick up.

go to a club. hit the dance floor. if u got looks and moves sh!t is really like a meat market.

tons of girls and if they initially like u with ur convo, dance etc, when u tell them ur from NY you'll be golden.

TO ppl secretly, or maybe not so secret, want this city to be exactly like NY.

one more thing. girls like to intervene and not let their friends be one night stands here.

so if ur not with a group o dudes to shut down this group. ur going to have to work some magic to get her back to ur place.

even if she wants, her friends will say no, and she will listen.

something to keep in mind when u picking up girls in clubs here.

so u gonna have to come up with some sort of plan for that.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if that's your attitude you'll easily pick up.

go to a club. hit the dance floor. if u got looks and moves sh!t is really like a meat market.

tons of girls and if they initially like u with ur convo, dance etc, when u tell them ur from NY you'll be golden.

TO ppl secretly, or maybe not so secret, want this city to be exactly like NY.

one more thing. girls like to intervene and not let their friends be one night stands here.

so if ur not with a group o dudes to shut down this group. ur going to have to work some magic to get her back to ur place.

even if she wants, her friends will say no, and she will listen.

something to keep in mind when u picking up girls in clubs here.

so u gonna have to come up with some sort of plan for that.

This is why Montreal nightlife>>>Toronto nightlife

You don't need no gimmicks, game plans, or accents to pick up chicks over here. Even the corniest of cornballs can take a solid 7 home with him.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Montreal nightlife>>>Toronto nightlife

You don't need no gimmicks, game plans, or accents to pick up chicks over here. Even the corniest of cornballs can take a solid 7 home with him.

I hear ya. but I lived here my whole life.

so it was either I figured it out or became bitter at women.

and am not bitter at women esp from Toronto. just makes me appreciate other cities more when I go there.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate the info. fellas, especially about the womens, cuz at the end of the day that's what its all about, but lets say I were to eliminate the idea of women (pause), would Montreal, at least for 1 week, be able to provide me with enough other distractions (like galleries, poetry, arts and crafts, thrift shops, flea markets, grafitti, generally nice strangers, and friendly people) as Toronto would?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Megabus got a bus ride from Montreal to Toronto for like $15. That ain't that bad. I might just hit up both spots, and if I do stick around for the Caribana thing, I'll head out to Toronto after some days in Montreal.