Please tell me about Toronto

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might visit Canada for the first time like the middle of this month. What's out there to do in Toronto specifically. I'm into Hip-Hop, Wrestling, and Poosy. And some sightseeing too I guess. I'd probably be there for 5-7 days with a COMPLETELY FREE schedule. Let me know, thanks.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
If you've been to New York Toronto will be like it's younger cousin. Downtown Toronto looks like NYC. The burbs are the same. Toronto just has less violence and is cleaner overall. In Toronto also whites aren't the majority anymore asians took over so it's very multicultural. The girls are pretty but are very uptight you really have to be a friend of a friend to approach them :snoop: but the white girls are easier like in most places. I'm in Uni so approaching girl's is still easy for me but i'm going off what nikkas have told me. Most black people here are either 1st generation or second generation immigrants. Mostly Jamaican tho.
If your coming thiss summer cop OVO tickets, hit wonderland with bish, Hit the X, if ur coming to Toronto u might as well check out Niagara Falls also.

thugjr

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of Jamaicans, but would not say most blacks you will see are Jamaican. ...Make sure you do not offend anyone by assuming so!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I might visit Canada for the first time like the middle of this month. What's out there to do in Toronto specifically. I'm into Hip-Hop, Wrestling, and Poosy. And some sightseeing too I guess. I'd probably be there for 5-7 days with a COMPLETELY FREE schedule. Let me know, thanks.

toronto women aren't that friendly.

sight seeing the regular cn tower, the rom (royal ontario museum) (has the mesatopia ish going on now), can watch a jays game, soccer toronto fc.

can drive a hour and 15 minutes to niagara falls if you never checked it out.

can visit canadas wonderland although its :ehh:

theres always hiphop shows going on just check

Rap and Hip-Hop Tickets | Live event tickets at Ticketmaster CA

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u gonna try to pick up girls, i'd suggest going to a bar or club.

i'm from here. girls are NOT nearly as welcoming as girls in the south, nor are they as direct as girls from the east coasts.

I've had success here, well cuz I live here, im sure if I lived in NY my numbers would be like 4 times as high. I just see it when I go.

but it is a beautiful city with very good looking people. if u look good and are charming u can work some magic.

as for things to do. CN Tower, Blue Jays Game.

best part of TO is the night life. go out to whichever club is popping. everyone says they got the best party but its the same sh!t to me.

theres everything to do here as in a big city n the US (minus LA and NY).

so i'm sure if u like a metropolitan area you will like it here.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looks on the tips, brehs. Asians is my preferred girls (well they kinda tied w/ Latinas), so even if I get cold feet, the view will be nice.

I may only be there 4-5 days now, but I'll be sure to include the weekend into that.

What are the 3 hoods I'm most likely to get chased in? I'm from Queens, but still...

What's the word on open mics/poetry venues/art galleries, free outdoor concerts, etc.?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a thought. Is Toronto the right city to go to? I've always heard international travelers bigging up Vancouver, not Toronto. Which is better for someone with no specific plans, just tryna go and see a city in Canada?

Is Toronto easier to get around sans-automobile?

Edit, its gonna have to be Toronto or Montreal cause Vancouver seems more nature-y and like they probably don't got decent public transit

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Good looks on the tips, brehs. Asians is my preferred girls (well they kinda tied w/ Latinas), so even if I get cold feet, the view will be nice.

I may only be there 4-5 days now, but I'll be sure to include the weekend into that.

What are the 3 hoods I'm most likely to get chased in? I'm from Queens, but still...

What's the word on open mics/poetry venues/art galleries, free outdoor concerts, etc.?

Jist to clarify..the asians usually stick together so you will find certain areas are heavily asian while other spots you rarely see asians...so its not like you will see tons of them where ever you go...and same goes for black people...

As far as hoods you should be fine breh ...n!ggas here aint really reckless like that..hence why our crime rate is so low.....

and if you from queens then you should already have home training on how to handle yourself..so your good

but if id have to choose which 3 "hoods" or areas youd get "chased through"..or should stay away from

Id say regent park, flemo, maybe driftwood or galloway? :yeshrug:

As far as poetry spots and spoken word..the best ones imo are..when brothers speak...and when sisters speak. But that aint open mic

Not too sure bout the open mic scene.theres a few but they aint really poppin like that

For comedy you should hit up yuk yuks on the last sunday of any month thats the urban comedy night and its hilarious...some american comics pass through as well

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Jist to clarify..the asians usually stick together so you will find certain areas are heavily asian while other spots you rarely see asians...so its not like you will see tons of them where ever you go...and same goes for black people...

As far as hoods you should be fine breh ...n!ggas here aint really reckless like that..hence why our crime rate is so low.....

and if you from queens then you should already have home training on how to handle yourself..so your good

but if id have to choose which 3 "hoods" or areas youd get "chased through"..or should stay away from

Id say regent park, flemo, maybe driftwood or galloway? :yeshrug:

As far as poetry spots and spoken word..the best ones imo are..when brothers speak...and when sisters speak. But that aint open mic

Not too sure bout the open mic scene.theres a few but they aint really poppin like that

For comedy you should hit up yuk yuks on the last sunday of any month thats the urban comedy night and its hilarious...some american comics pass through as well

At canada having hoods.

mj-laughing.gif

You must be :troll:

I

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you've been to New York Toronto will be like it's younger cousin. Downtown Toronto looks like NYC. The burbs are the same. Toronto just has less violence and is cleaner overall. In Toronto also whites aren't the majority anymore asians took over so it's very multicultural. The girls are pretty but are very uptight you really have to be a friend of a friend to approach them :snoop: but the white girls are easier like in most places. I'm in Uni so approaching girl's is still easy for me but i'm going off what nikkas have told me. Most black people here are either 1st generation or second generation immigrants. Mostly Jamaican tho.
If your coming thiss summer cop OVO tickets, hit wonderland with bish, Hit the X, if ur coming to Toronto u might as well check out Niagara Falls also.

Toronto don't look nothing like NYC...even within NY itself, as soon as you cross the nassau/queens border you can tell you are in the boroughs.

Most of Toronto looks like Long Island to me, but that goes for most cities other than NY.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Just had a thought. Is Toronto the right city to go to? I've always heard international travelers bigging up Vancouver, not Toronto. Which is better for someone with no specific plans, just tryna go and see a city in Canada?

Is Toronto easier to get around sans-automobile?

Edit, its gonna have to be Toronto or Montreal cause Vancouver seems more nature-y and like they probably don't got decent public transit

Montreal B. I been to all 3 of those cities. And I fux with T Dot but not cause the women are easier to bag. IMO, in terms of easiest and quality of women it's Montreal/Van-city/T Dot. Vancouver got some bad Asians tho. Toronto got a gang of fine broads too. But Montreal got the most welcoming broads. The language barrier at times can limit u tho.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dunno about most blacks being jamaican. lots of east africans, ghanaians and nigerians too.