please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Don't fall for that distraction bullsh!t.

Black people are masters of getting caught up on petty nonsense.

As if the shameful behavior in this thread wasn't based on the idea that the OP was Black in the first place. As if verifying his Blackness would make people more willing to do business. FVCK OUTTA HERE!

If he were white I'm sure these clowns would change their minds and support him. Give him all sorts of honorary nicknames and sh!t. Really. Yall are that fvcked.
Your time here is almost over. I hope you enjoyed your coli experience. Any day now...

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I deal with a lot of businesses started by people of different colors,i know who got me "next week" and who I don't even have to ask for it. i'm the guy who pays the mom and pop markup because we all know target and walmart don't need anymore billions, i'm the guy who with his crew was giving free seminars once a week on starting businesses. I'm the guy who was giving FREE marketing consulting services to any black business that asked and never asked for a dime when it paid off.

I don't say that to brag, I say that to say this, none of the nikkas in here can slander me because they don't have half the resume i have. It's easy to type pro black but how many of these dudes trying to play me are out there doing it? How many of these dudes even have the resources to do it?

Respect to that work you put in. Lets not label some random dude hustling coli smileys as the "typical black business" though. Thats a broad brush to paint with.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Respect to that work you put in. Lets not label some random dude hustling coli smileys as the "typical black business" though. Thats a broad brush to paint with.

Don't get too caught up in the word typical.

I've listened to countless business proposals that sounded like mollywater and rent-em-spoons and I've shopped in black businesses that treated me like I had a "swat sticker" tattooed on my forehead.

I've also shopped in black businesses that treated me like I was they appreciated me giving them my money. The guy who owned the African bookstore in my old neighborhood would bend over backwards to get books people asked for that he didn't have and try different things enhance the shopping experience there.

I'd like to say I've been in more businesses like that book store but every 1 business like it, I've been in 3 run like the first examples I gave. That's where the word typical comes from.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Bruh I thought I was the only one lls. Came in to support some righteous shyt ended up disappointed at the fuqery but entertained by the responses
crying-indian.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this thread a bunch of Black people make themselves look like petty fvckbois over a damn shirt.

here we go with the dishonest comparisons.

we actually need black owned grocery stores. what we dont need is low quality, copy & paste shirts. which btw, is still from a non black owned company. only a scammer would compare referral sites to black owned businesses.

edit: the people that cosigned nigerians post :dead: