please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Something tells me that this behavior is genetic or something. The white man did a number to your brains with that slavery sh!t.

Sometimes when I think about this I wish the white people would hurry up with the genocide. This sitting back and waiting for us to kill each other is sooo disheartening.

wtf is up with that chit? that crap way out of pocket.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
If someone were to produce a high quality pro-black T-shirt like these they could get a lot of business here.

tumblr_nj6ngfY36y1u98a6go1_500.jpg

tumblr_nj6ngfY36y1u98a6go2_500.jpg

tumblr_nj6ngfY36y1u98a6go4_500.jpg

The shirts op made were shoddy and him not being a part of this community makes it very vulturish for him to come in here and try selling us shirts with our smileys on it. Who is this guy anyways?
I need these. These are dope!

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don't fall for that distraction bullsh!t.

Black people are masters of getting caught up on petty nonsense.

As if the shameful behavior in this thread wasn't based on the idea that the OP was Black in the first place. As if verifying his Blackness would make people more willing to do business. FVCK OUTTA HERE!

If he were white I'm sure these clowns would change their minds and support him. Give him all sorts of honorary nicknames and sh!t. Really. Yall are that fvcked.

:heh: I don't know if I've ever seen anybody support anything on a message board like this. Most of the aggressive people come here to clown and be something they otherwise can't be in real life.. The things people say behind the anonymity of a avatar would never be said in person. In person, most people that went the hardest would've just kept walking or said no thanks. On a message board where there is no chance of physical harm or embarrassment negative comments are the norm. If you don't believe me next time you get in a serious conversation with a group of people notice how most people go out of there way to be polite.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Something tells me that this behavior is genetic or something. The white man did a number to your brains with that slavery sh!t.

Sometimes when I think about this I wish the white people would hurry up with the genocide. This sitting back and waiting for us to kill each other is sooo disheartening.
:scust:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Why is the MJ face in the stomach area of the shirt?

You want people to support because we're black but your product is lazily put together. Typical black business smh.

I don't mind giving money to any business that comes correct regardless of race,creed,or color IF they come correct with their products. That's a half ass attempt at a shirt and you know it.

993_Uncle_Tom.jpg

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
good looks on this shyt, i aint from the dmv but i would rock some of these shirts.

M4L-SS-front-and-back-copia.jpg

MITCHCRAFT-X-DMV-male-front.jpg

this dorthhy dandrige one :banderas:

Dorothy-Dandridge-VS-MM-1-Front-and-Back.jpg

op need to step his designing skills up and but some creativity into his shirts.

That DMV logo is dope! That on a smaller scale on a pocket or sleeve and I'd cop super quick.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:comeon:Trillah you're better than that..

I hope.:mjpls:

I deal with a lot of businesses started by people of different colors,i know who got me "next week" and who I don't even have to ask for it. i'm the guy who pays the mom and pop markup because we all know target and walmart don't need anymore billions, i'm the guy who with his crew was giving free seminars once a week on starting businesses. I'm the guy who was giving FREE marketing consulting services to any black business that asked and never asked for a dime when it paid off.

I don't say that to brag, I say that to say this, none of the nikkas in here can slander me because they don't have half the resume i have. It's easy to type pro black but how many of these dudes trying to play me are out there doing it? How many of these dudes even have the resources to do it?