Please put me on to movies that are 500 Days of Summer/Blue Valentine-ish

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised this thread has gone on so long and no one has mentioned 2 Days in Paris or its sequel, 2 Days in New York. 2 Days in New York has a happier ending, but I think it still works.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I'm surprised this thread has gone on so long and no one has mentioned 2 Days in Paris or its sequel, 2 Days in New York. 2 Days in New York has a happier ending, but I think it still works.

I just saw 2 Days in Paris based on your comment

movie kept my attention which is all I ask in a movie but I absolutely hated the male character, made us 'Muricans look bad

and it was very similar to the Before series which also starred Julie Delpy

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I loved 2 Days in New York.

The french sister would have got smashed walkin around my house azz naked like that :takedat:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone mentioned it, but the before sunrise trilogy should be checked out. dope conceptually following the same actors/relationship over 20 years.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The World According to Garp <=====one of the most FUKKED-UP movies I've ever seen.

Nothing went as expected in that flick from beginning to end.

I had to watch it three times to really cope with all the stuff that happened and I was still left feeling........:mindblown::wtf::dahell::sadbron::why::sadcam::whoa:

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yall reaIly foul neither Of these movie are on Netflix.

Im surprise no one mention the greatest underrated emo- romantic indie flim called keith. It was really good I made my sister who's not into those type movie to a fan.

Also waiting for forever is a good film too