Please put me on to movies that are 500 Days of Summer/Blue Valentine-ish

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Up in the Air
Amelie
High Fidelity

Trying to think outside the box since most of the good ones have been mentioned.

Bollywood (Indian films), this is like the only genre of movies that they do. Seen some great ones :to:

this was dope af :wow2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just started The Perks of Being a Wallflower....10 minutes in and I can already tell it will be good

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't really mess with this genre but I have three that I have no problems watching:
500 days of summer
Up in the Air
Lost in translation

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
09-Alfie.jpg

don't really want to call it that but its the closest thing to describing it..thats my guilty pleasure movie right there...i watch it quite often.
i own both Alfies but i actually like the newer one more but with the obvious that Michael Caines performance was better.

always liked (even the now the milf) Marisa Tomei but Sienna Miller in this :noah:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
don't really want to call it that but its the closest thing to describing it..thats my guilty pleasure movie right there...i watch it quite often.
i own both Alfies but i actually like the newer one more but with the obvious that Michael Caines performance was better.

always liked (even the now the milf) Marisa Tomei but Sienna Miller in this :noah:

:ohhh:

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
London
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Spanglish
The princess bride

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
ran through a couple of these with a shawwwwwwty that's into these emo movies.

Blue Valentine - Good Movie, Great Acting, but not a tear jerker. Definitely a method acting/method viewing deal. Felt tensed and skressed as if I was in that shytty relationship.

Like that car scene, good lawd I've been in that conversation at least 5x in my life where the wrong thing is said, each side attempts to reconcile it in different in ways, but you're just each on the other side of the world and the tension gets so thick.

Perks of Being Wallflower. - :wow::ohlawd::damn:. DAT FEEL. A couple moments had me:
Justin-Timberlake-About-To-Breakdown-Cry.gif

shawty's eyes were worn out from crying the whole time. She needed that comforting after. :takedat:. So did I. :to: