Please for the lovea god let this become a meme: UNSOLICITED RANDOM TWERKING ATTACKS

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That white dudes face at :40secs said, "This is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they built this country....we should've never let these ppl be free.....damn that Obama!"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I really think i watched a different video than some of yall...cause i saw no outraged or mad white people, or any people upset other than the random asian people

Everyone was some combo of :heh: :wtf: :russ: :shaq: :yeshrug: or :leon:

Some of the asian people were :beli: :upsetfavre: :comeon:

Nobody was mad really

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
tumblr_mm4fyxNdoM1rogcujo1_r1_500.gif

:russ:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Wait, I just watched the video. Why the hell were those ppl clapping at the end when the police came? :dahell: I mean this was all just in fun.

That part confused me too. I was wondering if they were applauding the twerkers or celebrating that they got kicked out.

A part of me think they were applauding the twerkers but with CACs you never really know.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Oh so Jon Stewart shyts on Jewish women every show and calls them disrespectful names? :leon:

Nah, probably because he has no reason to :leon:. But he does provide social commentary in a comedic way.

BTW, TS just put a video up where he's shytting on black men too. See, a lot of us in the black community are sick of you degenerates running amuck. TS just has the balls to speak out rather than coddling you

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I really can't comment on this and keep my dignity at the same time.

I will say that I don't feel embarrassed, but I was entertained.

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Nah, probably because he has no reason to :leon:. But he does provide social commentary in a comedic way.

BTW, TS just put a video up where he's shytting on black men too. See, a lot of us in the black community are sick of you degenerates running amuck. TS just has the balls to speak out rather than coddling you

You sound so pressed...Give TS 50 feet.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You sound so pressed...Give TS 50 feet.

Are you one of those hair-hatted hooligans who draws his ire? :leostare: Relax, not all of us who watch him are c00ns. I 95% will marry a black woman, just listen for the truth mixed with comedy, like those who tune into Stewart/Colbert every night