Please for the lovea god let this become a meme: UNSOLICITED RANDOM TWERKING ATTACKS

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
2e182a9.gif

watching this while the booty music was playing :krs:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why the fukk are you guys embarassed or think this represents all black people? Simple pick up is a white dude, an indian dude, and an asian dude...Grow the fukk up...this is 3 individual girls actin silly for a webvideo. :yeshrug:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Why the fukk are you guys embarassed or think this represents all black people? Simple pick up is a white dude, an indian dude, and an asian dude...Grow the fukk up...this is 3 individual girls actin silly for a webvideo. :yeshrug:

Dont even bother with these joyless suckers....black people cant even have a lil fun without these teeth suckin neegros going:

2yu3sw37748.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Dont even bother with these joyless suckers....black people cant even have a lil fun without these teeth suckin neegros going:

2yu3sw37748.gif

So half naked ratchet ass broads showing no respect for themselves by twerking in public, in front of children at that, for the benefit of a cac and habib, is just a lil fun? For all the pseudo-intellectual garbage you spew on here daily, you're at base a fukking degenerate.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
i dont know why but the nikka at 1:18 had me dying for some reason cuz that would have been me if i had some shyt like that going down in front of me..provided that they're actual women...we do live in a :demonic: age

YERP!

Him, the Uncle Phil lookin'-ass dude after him, and the aghast asian broads were my favorite parts.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: I don't look to that nikka for guidance. He's funny as fukk and spits that real 90% of the time, just mad biased. The black Jon Stewart. And that vid is tailor made for him. I mean you have these *ahem* "hair-hatted hooligans" randomly twerking in public for attention.

Oh so Jon Stewart shyts on Jewish women every show and calls them disrespectful names? :leon: