Playstation TV

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Finally now I can play persona 4 golden:ahh: and smash 3ds is around the corner imma be:eat:good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got a decent Vita backlog to play through. Will start playing the games when this comes out. I hate playing games on the Vita itself. Hopefully this works with the Dualshock 4 too because I hate the 3. At least I got something to spend my rewards points on now.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hype up PIP when tvs in the 90's had it brehs
PIP is way different than snap. With snap you get the full unmodified picture and part of the screen is used for the other picture. with PIP the other picture gets in the way of your full screen view. you end up losing whatever part of the picture the PIP covers.
xbox-one-snap-action-demo.jpg

vs
freebox-pip.jpg

Daps
Slightly confused so is the playstation TV on console on its own? I dont own any PS digital games, will i have access to a store to download them to the PS TV and play?

It's a Vita that connects to a TV, so it can do everything the Vita can except use software that depends on the touch and camera functions. I assume the Playstation TV will have it's own store to buy the games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slightly confused so is the playstation TV on console on its own? I dont own any PS digital games, will i have access to a store to download them to the PS TV and play?
The Playstation TV plays PSP digital titles, Vita digital and physical, Playstation Minis, Playstation One digital titles. It also streams a PS4 to a different TV If it's in another room with Remote Play.

I'd say its mainly for the people who wanna play Vita/PSP games but don't own a Vita and for people who own a PS4 and want that remote play.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Playstation TV plays PSP digital titles, Vita digital and physical, Playstation Minis, Playstation One digital titles. It also streams a PS4 to a different TV If it's in another room with Remote Play.

I'd say its mainly for the people who wanna play Vita/PSP games but don't own a Vita and for people who own a PS4 and want that remote play.

So it has access to Sonys digital store? I wanna play little big Planet :unsure:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I'm bout to cop one. Their biggest mistake is not making PS4 eye compatible with this. I want to Broadcast my home theater. Got the projector and 120 inch screen going and bout to buy the Playstation TV to play games there but too bad about the PS4 eye. They don't even have an extension cord..:mjcry: