Playstation TV

Daps
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/226189/PlayStation_TV_launches_October_14_for_9999.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: GamasutraNews (Gamasutra News)

The PlayStation TV will launch on October 14 for $99.99, or in a $139.99 bundle with a DualShock 3 controller and The Lego Movie Videogame or, at Walmart, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Sony launched the product as the Vita TV in Japan last year; it's compatible with Vita games, as well as digital downloads of PlayStation Mobile, PSP, and PlayStation 1 games (which means the device supports "nearly 700 games" at launch, Sony says).

The microconsole was rechristened PlayStation TV when it was announced at E3 for Western release. Sony markets it as a video streaming device in Japan; in the West, the angle seems to be that it can be used as a Remote Play device for the PlayStation 4 (as can a regular Vita) and a cheap way to stream PlayStation 3 games via Sony's PlayStation Now service.

Compatible games: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5376

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
You're right. Microsoft is losing badly that they are calling it the nasbox.

But us xbox 1 owners are winning. If the nasbox was leading in sales, forget about the Halo collection or monthly updates.
Nasbox lost :mjcry:
Nasbox owners lost :mjcry:
Nas won :ahh:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
But he''l be getting zero cents since the nasbox is struggling to push units like a naus album. :huhldup:
You are absolutely right :woww2:

I feel bad for all the poor suckers who bought the inferior console, it's ok tho lil fella, you can always save up for the PS4

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Sony have something to milk at least, the strugglebox tho :mjcry:
Microlost are begging people to buy their console :mjcry:
I never even considered gettin' an Xbox 1:scusthov:

My wife told me to listen out for the UPS/Fed Ex man. I work 3rd shift, so it was hard to stay awake, but I did.

I was about to put one in layaway, but thanks to my wife, I dont have to:mjcry:

2r60dv6.jpg

:blessed: