Playstation Showcase 2021 (9/9 @ 4PM ET)

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Factions and Ragnarok gameplay, along with a Dualsense back button attachment. Anything and everything else is irrelevant.

EDIT- need some Forespoken gameplay, as well.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Factions and Ragnarok gameplay, along with a Dualsense back button attachment. Anything and everything else is irrelevant.
no-do-not-think-small-think-big.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want ff16, I wouldn't mind no more info on gow and a surprise drop or announcement close to release date

But that'll never happen

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Really want FF16 as well, but I think Forspoken is ahead in development and will probably be SEs big release for 2022. I think early next year is when FF16 will be re-revealed for late 2022/early 2023 release.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really want FF16 as well, but I think Forspoken is ahead in development and will probably be SEs big release for 2022. I think early next year is when FF16 will be re-revealed for late 2022/early 2023 release.

They just gave an update saying that ff16 is damn near done. Yoshi-P the games director (also in charge of ff14) said the next time they show it they want pre orders live right after. They probably won't show it this week, or at TGS but square enix will most likely have their own conference -"square enix presents"- again (they've had one every season this year) where they show it announce the release date.

there's no way this releases outside of 2022, if anyhting i'd say fall at the very latest. This is the most efficient team at Square Enix right now which is probably why they got to make a mainline series to begin with. They are like the Insomniac of Square

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just gave an update saying that ff16 is damn near done. Yoshi-P the games director (also in charge of ff14) said the next time they show it they want pre orders live right after. They probably won't show it this week, or at TGS but square enix will most likely have their own conference -"square enix presents"- again (they've had one every season this year) where they show it announce the release date.

there's no way this releases outside of 2022, if anyhting i'd say fall at the very latest. This is the most efficient team at Square Enix right now which is probably why they got to make a mainline series to begin with. They are like the Insomniac of Square

Yeah well they low key was promising ff 16 this year also last year saying it was basically done...

I won't believe it until I get a trailer with a date.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah well they low key was promising ff 16 this year also last year saying it was basically done...

I won't believe it until I get a trailer with a date.

pretty much every single game promised since holiday 2021 has got hit with a full one year delay due to covid. If endwalker comes out on time i see no reason why 16 would be the exception and be delayed longer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wonder what game is this?:dwillhuh:

Supposedly its an existing IP done by a new studio, and the combination is what makes it so crazy apparently (in Jaffes words) so it could really be anything.

I would really love to see bluepoint do legend of the dragoon or maybe legacy of kain