Playstation Portal Official Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Want to go for my 40th this year but I got young kids and I am not trying to bring them with me
Well you should try especially with how the currency is exchange rate is right now
Canada is like 1$=116 yen which is nice

But US is 1$=159 YEN :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How is this? Is it solid? Any problems playing multiplayer? Etc.

Haven’t used it to play multiplayer but it runs fine for me. I beat the last half of elden ring SoTE on it

Been playing Ultros on it. Its my perfect metroidvania machine right now

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I really love this thing man. Had it since March and it’s the primary way I game most of the times. Beat RE3 on it a few times and was surprised by how responsive and well it worked. Mostly play turn based shyt and strategy and been playing the hell out of Unicorn on it lately. Went to the beach for vacay last week and it worked like a charm the whole trip.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really love this thing man. Had it since March and it’s the primary way I game most of the times. Beat RE3 on it a few times and was surprised by how responsive and well it worked. Mostly play turn based shyt and strategy and been playing the hell out of Unicorn on it lately. Went to the beach for vacay last week and it worked like a charm the whole trip.

I dont understand why people would prefer a native solution, where is anyone playing games outside of WiFi areas? This is the best quality you can get on a handheld

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I dont understand why people would prefer a native solution, where is anyone playing games outside of WiFi areas? This is the best quality you can get on a handheld
it depends. The responsiveness of the ally natively always shyts on a Wi-Fi stream. Only way u get close is wired all the way thru.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it depends. The responsiveness of the ally natively always shyts on a Wi-Fi stream. Only way u get close is wired all the way thru.

I think i mean people that want sony to make a new PSP to play like ps4 games. I think this is the better solution, it requires very little actual effort from them which is good knowing that sony can’t rub their belly and pat their head at the same time

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ah. Then I agree. They should specifically NOT go down a dedicated handheld route, unless its a PS4 handheld.

:ehh:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I wish this was just a handheld that I could download games to. They fukked themselves by making a streaming device.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wish this was just a handheld that I could download games to. They fukked themselves by making a streaming device.
No, they are actually winning by not making a separate handheld they gotta devote resources to making games run on, which would also cost more for us

At this point don’t expect SIE to give a lot of resources to anything outside of playstation consoles