Playstation Portal Official Thread

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I have a backbone which this essentially is, you just have a screen instead of using your phone (for those who aren’t familiar) and it was TRASH when playing the PS5 games on it. shyt would lag like hell so I see no difference with this basically being a streaming device. If you could download and play your already purchased games $200 would be a steal but as a streaming device and the issues I had with the Backbone (when in the same exact room as the PS5) this is a very easy pass.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want this but I can’t see this shyt working good on a hotel WiFi network
I was in a Best Western Hotel in Atlantic City doing remote play on my PS5 back home in Brooklyn.

The connection would break down every now and there but it felt fine. I was playing Final Fantasy though. I’m not sure how an fps or fighting fame would feel.:yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People have been using their own device for remote play for years. I can't fathom many people are about to go out and buy a dedicated system solely for remote play when they probably already currently own 2+ devices that will deliver the same experience.

And while I'm sure that this thing will eventually be hacked as it's just android at the core of it. But at that point it will just be another android handheld system and there are TONS of those on the market already with much better designs and storage. Just get a Ayn Odin 2 and download the ps remote play app. It will be the same exact experience lol.

Last edited:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
People have been using their own device for remote play for years. I can't fathom many people are about to go out and buy a dedicated system solely for remote play when they probably already currently own 2+ devices that will deliver the same experience.

And while I'm sure that this thing will eventually be hacked as it's just android at the core of it. But at that point it will just be another android handheld system and there are TONS of those on the market already with much better designs and strorage. Just get a Aya Odin 2 and download the ps remote play app. It will be the same exact expereince lol.

Facts, just bought mine today.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

And while I'm sure that this thing will eventually be hacked as it's just android at the core of it. But at that point it will just be another android handheld system and there are TONS of those on the market already with much better designs and storage. Just get a Aya Odin 2 and download the ps remote play app. It will be the same exact experience lol.
Link to the Odin 2

I’m going to Spain for 10 days next month …. I need my ps5 on the go

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Link to the Odin 2

I’m going to Spain for 10 days next month …. I need my ps5 on the go

Link doesn't seem to be working on here. The link to their order page is in the description of the youtube video. But yea they not shipping until Dec so if u need it next month u gotta get something else.