Playstation Portal Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, would rather have a new PSP

I ain’t gonna knock it though

if steam can pack a decent PC into a handheld, shouldn’t sony be able to put a PS5 into one especially since I can play some PS5 exclusives on the deck or is that not realistic? (sincerely asking)

or maybe the cost of production just isn’t worth it for them to venture back into the handheld space…shyt would be sweet but maybe there isn’t enough of a demand for it to be worthwhile to them

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
if steam can pack a decent PC into a handheld, shouldn’t sony be able to put a PS5 into one especially since I can play some PS5 exclusives on the deck or is that not realistic?
You‘d think they’d have the capabilities to do so, but never know. Good question honestly

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I don't see the point. If I'm in my house, why would I play my PS5 on anything else apart from my 55 inch OLED.
For me…

Kids watching their shows on the TV.

Wanting to play while in bed.

Wanting to play outside while sitting on the deck.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Basically. I don't get what is so difficult to understand about this product, and why people are so out to hate on it.

Because why spend $200 when you can literally do everything this device does and more with remote play on your phone with a dual sense paired to it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because why spend $200 when you can literally do everything this device does and more with remote play on your phone with a dual sense paired to it.

Because some people want a dedicated device and don't want to deal with notifications or have their phone battery dead?

This really isn't that complicated.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can do all of that with remote play.
ErkxO2f.png

This is $100 and for $100 more, getting a much bigger screen with a dualsense attached isn't too bad especially if you find it on sale or through a deal.

You're essentially paying for a screen with a controller. It's essentially a Wii U gamepad that works over the internet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ErkxO2f.png

This is $100 and for $100 more, getting a much bigger screen with a dualsense attached isn't too bad especially if you find it on sale or through a deal.

You're essentially paying for a screen with a controller. It's essentially a Wii U gamepad that works over the internet.
Don’t forget, you gotta buy those $200 headphones too.