playstation plus collection vs xbox gamepass

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That’s kind of how i feel about previous gen games. People play the same games over and over again. I pretty much regulate my game playing to new releases at this point

Gamepass is more like cable tv than Netflix. It’s people just turning on the tv to watch the same shows in syndication day in and day out.
I feel you, but PSNow doesn't have any new releases (nothing AAA) unless I'm mistaking

Canon

Veteran
Daps
But you know new games and all first party games are being added

now it includes EA Play at no extra cost, it’s laughable to even debate PS+ being a better deal
:unimpressed:EA PLAY is nothing but old games and year old sports games

only day 1 games are MS first party and sometimes indie trash. :camby:stop the cappin i have gamepass and EA Play.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

only day 1 games are MS first party and sometimes indie trash. :camby:stop the cappin i have gamepass and EA Play.

Let’s get one thing straight, I’m not one of these anime watching gaming fags who stan Xbox or PlayStation, I’ll end up owning both like I always do. You can’t with any logic say game pass isn’t the best value in gaming, it’s not even close :heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:gucci:they got 360 games on there stop cappin
Look, only person capping is you because your literally have no idea what's on gamepass. You should actually look at all the titles in there then you can stop saying all this bullshyt.

Good day sir....
You're comparing a full fledged gaming subscription service to an add on bonus games for plus subscribers

If you're going to make a comparison it should be gamepass vs ps now
You didn't read the link in the op. It's not a free addon for ps plus, why y'all just making shyt up? You gotta pay for it, and prices are yet to be determined. If course this will be combined with ps now eventually but this is Sony testing how much they can nickel and dime you nikkaz :umad:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Look, only person capping is you because your literally have no idea what's on gamepass. You should actually look at all the titles in there then you can stop saying all this bullshyt.

Good day sir....

You didn't read the link in the op. It's not a free addon for ps plus, why y'all just making shyt up? You gotta pay for it, and prices are yet to be determined. If course this will be combined with ps now eventually but this is Sony testing how much they can nickel and dime you nikkaz :umad:
I don't need to read that link Sony already said it's a part of ps plus for anyone who has a PS5 when they announced it dude

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Good day sir....
:umad:i have gamepass

90% trash

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

You know all EA games hit the service on day one (or before) with 10 hour trials, right? I don’t have enough time in a month to play one game for 10 hours so that shyt is perfect. By the time the trial is over the full games be like $25-30

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't need to read that link Sony already said it's a part of ps plus for anyone who has a PS5 when they announced it dude
My link says different, usually when there's different information going round people will provide receipts like I did in the op. Please show me where you got that or your made that part up :handshake:
:umad:i have gamepass

90% trash
So it's trash, but you have it?

Why go to the internet too lie about a great service? Weirdo, what's your gamertag so we can see receipts or like the poster above you ya made it up :francis:
First it was the cloud now it’s gamepass :mjlol:
Xcloud comes with gamepass tho :banderas: