playstation plus collection vs xbox gamepass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
5? Well over a dozen and all AAA highly rated games.
And you think gamepass doesn't have much more than that? You don't even play Xbox games, you just convinced yourself only Sony makes worthy titles.

I had a nes and a master system
snes and genesis and loved playing tg-16 at my friend's house
n64 and PlayStation
Dreamcast, ps2, Xbox and gamecube
Xbox 360, Wii and ps3

I passed on the ps4 because nothing this gen moved the needle enough for me to get one. I will get a ps5 down the line and I won't be waiting years between worthy titles because I can play the 4/5 games I care to play that I missed. GOW, Uncharted, Spiderman and TLOU2. I played all 4, and I didn't come away feeling like I had to buy a PlayStation that minute. But as a gamer I want to play them when I got the time.

You Sony stans claim every Sony exclusive is good and every Xbox exclusive is subpar. That's why nothing you guys say matters. it's not taken seriously when you can't think rationally because of a bias. gamepass is in trouble if you're correct

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
y'all refuse to acknowledge that Sony and MS are pulling away from each other. MS explicitly said they are going after google and Amazon. Sony is going after nintendo. pay attention.

the console war will be back on once Sony gets rolling with GaaS and MS gets a respectable first party library. and that shyt is in the distant future

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It’s not a service though is it? Just a collection of games that you get for free if you have ps plus.
That's actually not what this is at all, in the op there is a link and that link is titled everything you need to know about PlayStation plus collection. It will actually do that :manny:
stop wastin your time. :snooze:
And this is what I mean by you guys take shyt too far. You don't even know what your own system is offering and you are shunning the information as it's given to you. AFTER THE TRUTH HAD BEEN POSTED AGAIN :facepalm:
y'all refuse to acknowledge that Sony and MS are pulling away from each other. MS explicitly said they are going after google and Amazon. Sony is going after nintendo. pay attention.

the console war will be back on once Sony gets rolling with GaaS and MS gets a respectable first party library. and that shyt is in the distant future
I disagree totally, Xbox runs the cloud market, Google and Amazon don't have anything for Xbox to go after, they got that on lock already. And their play anywhere strategy takes over Nintendo's market. They been looking to move into mobile for a minute. Gamepass is a better idea than a mario kart app or a Pokemon go app and they had big business in that market. Gamepass will have better results than that, too much being offered, they even worked out the beef with apple so they can corner that market as well. My Kishi controller turned my smartphone into a portable gaming system...
Can someone explain their PS? Programs. I’ve been out the PlayStation loop this gen.

why don’t they combine all of them into one service.
Details in the link in the op

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Xbox runs the cloud market, Google and Amazon don't have anything for Xbox to go after, they got that on lock already. And their play anywhere strategy takes over Nintendo's market. They been looking to move into mobile for a minute. Gamepass is a better idea than a mario kart app or a Pokemon go app and they had big business in that market. Gamepass will have better results than that, too much being offered, they even worked out the beef with apple so they can corner that market as well. My Kishi controller turned my smartphone into a portable gaming system...

that's cool but they said explicitly...going forward their competition is google and Amazon. and clearly they and Sony are moving in different directions at the moment. it's all right in front of your face what are you disagreeing

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's actually not what this is at all, in the op there is a link and that link is titled everything you need to know about PlayStation plus collection. It will actually do that :manny:

And this is what I mean by you guys take shyt too far. You don't even know what your own system is offering and you are shunning the information as it's given to you. AFTER THE TRUTH HAD BEEN POSTED AGAIN :facepalm:

I disagree totally, Xbox runs the cloud market, Google and Amazon don't have anything for Xbox to go after, they got that on lock already. And their play anywhere strategy takes over Nintendo's market. They been looking to move into mobile for a minute. Gamepass is a better idea than a mario kart app or a Pokemon go app and they had big business in that market. Gamepass will have better results than that, too much being offered, they even worked out the beef with apple so they can corner that market as well. My Kishi controller turned my smartphone into a portable gaming system...

giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
that's cool but they said explicitly...going forward their competition is google and Amazon. and clearly they and Sony are moving in different directions at the moment. it's all right in front of your face what are you disagreeing
The cloud is bigger business than consoles, Sony does not and cannot have it's own cloud because these cloud infrastructures cost more than Sony's worth. So based off those metrics Microsoft isn't competing with Sony anymore because Sony didn't future proof itself

THIS EXACT POINT I'VE BEEN PREACHING FOR THE LAST 7YRS AND THE ENTIRE FORUM LAUGHED AT WHAT I WAS SAYING :wtf:

Sony fans are not willing to admit any of this even tho it's been right in their faces like you're saying about me :martin:

Here it is again right in front of your face...
Microsoft CEO Says Sony Approached Them About Collaborative Partnership
Sony stans since the 2012 would say Gaikai is Sony's cloud and they can just expand on that. Do a coli search with these key words, you'll be shocked at what comes up :francis:

Here's some real time results about Microsoft's cloud...
Microsoft earnings up as cloud business continues its expansion - CNN
Gamepass with xcloud or just xcloud in general is a direct competitor to nintendo since my cellphone is now my handheld. What is Sony doing to compete there? The vita :mjlol:
Just say thank you for informing about PlayStation plus collection and that there's a fee for the service that is currently being decided :handshake:

I'll teach you all about your system while you pay top dollar to game in 1440p :sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The cloud is bigger business than consoles, Sony does not and cannot have it's own cloud because these cloud infrastructures cost more than Sony's worth. So based off those metrics Microsoft isn't competing with Sony anymore because Sony didn't future proof itself

THIS EXACT POINT I'VE BEEN PREACHING FOR THE LAST 7YRS AND THE ENTIRE FORUM LAUGHED AT WHAT I WAS SAYING :wtf:

Sony fans are not willing to admit any of this even tho it's been right in their faces like you're saying about me :martin:

Here it is again right in front of your face...
Microsoft CEO Says Sony Approached Them About Collaborative Partnership
Sony stans since the 2012 would say Gaikai is Sony's cloud and they can just expand on that. Do a coli search with these key words, you'll be shocked at what comes up :francis:

Here's some real time results about Microsoft's cloud...
Microsoft earnings up as cloud business continues its expansion - CNN
Gamepass with xcloud or just xcloud in general is a direct competitor to nintendo since my cellphone is now my handheld. What is Sony doing to compete there? The vita :mjlol:

Just say thank you for informing about PlayStation plus collection and that there's a fee for the service that is currently being decided :handshake:

I'll teach you all about your system while you pay top dollar to game in 1440p :sas2:
Is it really necessary for Titangraphs all the time?

And comparing the ps plus collection to gamepass is retarded. Compare ps now to gamepass, that's the comparison to make.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
5? Well over a dozen and all AAA highly rated games.
Breh, what is so hard about having PSnow and Gamepass? I've had both for a long time so from non-biased perspective, if my kids didn't play some of the shyt on PSnow it would have been cancelled a long time ago because it's not touching Gamepass.

There's only so much Uncharted and God of War variations I can play before I'm tired of it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, what is so hard about having PSnow and Gamepass? I've had both for a long time so from non-biased perspective, if my kids didn't play some of the shyt on PSnow it would have been cancelled a long time ago because it's not touching Gamepass.

There's only so much Uncharted and God of War variations I can play before I'm tired of it

That’s kind of how i feel about previous gen games. People play the same games over and over again. I pretty much regulate my game playing to new releases at this point

Gamepass is more like cable tv than Netflix. It’s people just turning on the tv to watch the same shows in syndication day in and day out.