Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FAj-Dd-KJUYAIAn-6.jpg

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said an asian studio is doing Metal Gear Solid…..idk how to feel about that. I honestly dont even care to see bluepoint do it if Kojima isn’t involved.
If it’s not a Japanese studio then :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:comeon: This is why I don't be giving that crazy motherfukker @PS5 any grief, as out of pocket as their takes seem to get. They are needed to balance out yall fukery.
Xbox has acquired plenty of studios right, I have never made a thread about them acquiring a studio nobody cares about. And the ones everybody cares about is talked about enough without needing my assistance.

But then I always get grouped up with them like I do the same shyt? I DON'T. I'm intelligent enough to joke here and there but there's a difference. I don't hype up things because they are exclusive. I never LOVED Halo multiplayer until H5, I've always told everyone uncharted was favorite franchise, I played all the Sony classics with the Sony stans up until last gen.

WE GOT ETHERED BY RACIST IN KILLZONE 3 AND EVERY BIG NAMED PLAYSTATION OG WAS IN THAT GAME TOO WITNESS IT

But afterwards they'll tell you how racist it is on a system they don't have :snoop: a system that doesn't even have ppl talking because of party chats. Somehow that's more racist. I play more than any of these dudes ONLINE, trying out all types of games (more than most) so I would encounter that more if it were true. I haven't encountered a racist since the 360 era.

So I'm crazy for trying to keep this place as you say balanced? I don't think that's crazy at all. You deemed it necessary even... exactly :manny:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Xbox has acquired plenty of studios right, I have never made a thread about them acquiring a studio nobody cares about. And the ones everybody cares about is talked about enough without needing my assistance.

But then I always get grouped up with them like I do the same shyt? I DON'T. I'm intelligent enough to joke here and there but there's a difference. I don't hype up things because they are exclusive. I never LOVED Halo multiplayer until H5, I've always told everyone uncharted was favorite franchise, I played all the Sony classics with the Sony stans up until last gen.

WE GOT ETHERED BY RACIST IN KILLZONE 3 AND EVERY BIG NAMED PLAYSTATION OG WAS IN THAT GAME TOO WITNESS IT

But afterwards they'll tell you how racist it is on a system they don't have :snoop: a system that doesn't even have ppl talking because of party chats. Somehow that's more racist. I play more than any of these dudes ONLINE, trying out all types of games (more than most) so I would encounter that more if it were true. I haven't encountered a racist since the 360 era.

So I'm crazy for trying to keep this place as you say balanced? I don't think that's crazy at all. You deemed it necessary even... exactly :manny:

I didn't mean any harm by the comment. I just know if I get on and see a thread title that reads, "Remember this day in the year of our lord 2011, when PSN was hacked!" or some other wild shyt I assume it's you. I think it's funny honesty and considering the more frequent Sony fanboying probably deserved. I don't give a shyt either way, I play and enjoy both.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't mean any harm by the comment. I just know if I get on and see a thread title that reads, "Remember this day in the year of our lord 2011, when PSN was hacked!" or some other wild shyt I assume it's you. I think it's funny honesty and considering the more frequent Sony fanboying probably deserved. I don't give a shyt either way, I play and enjoy both.
I didn't take it as a slight, I was just clarifying the reason for the seasons :manny: