blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dope, organic acquisition that makes sense given the recent collaborations and them remaking classic PS games.

It's not like they outright purchased an entire parent company that had multiple studios that were already working with your competition on exclusives lol

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dope, organic acquisition that makes sense given the recent collaborations and them remaking classic PS games.

It's not like they outright purchased an entire parent company with like 5-6 studios that were already working with your competition on exclusives lol

Yeah, like i said in the other thread, sony is playing smart. They are getting smaller talented studios and growing them into monsters. They have enough big 1st party teams to give them time to incubate.

Bluepoint went from 15 employees from the time they did gravity rush remaster to 90 after they were done with Demon’s Souls.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Consolidation of the industry.

Bad guy Sony just wants to buy all the studios.

What happened to building studios organically from the ground up?

Gaming is doomed:smh:

Lol whatever is convenient for the narrative at the time
t8bRmWT.png

Have you guys ever asked yourselves why nobody really cared when MS acquired Playground games or Undead Labs or Compulsion? And why people were vocal about them buying an entire publisher? I know being disingenuous is your defense mechanism, but come on, try to comprehend what people are actually saying for once.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

It's not like they outright purchased an entire parent company that had multiple studios that were already working with your competition on exclusives lol

giphy.webp