Playstation Now adds downloading of PS4 and PS2 classics

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when micosoft said it probably wasn't possible to get Xbox original games to play on Xbox one....

Didn't say can't

Didn't say wouldn't

I said they said it probably wasn't possible or feasible aka easy or convenient.

But go ahead :ehh:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Reality is, if Sony wanted PS3 BC on PS4 they would have it.

Random basement dudes have gotten a PS3 emulator working, you think Sony can't???:mjlol:
Here we go with this shyt again. Running? Sure. Same performance as the OG system? Not a chance in hell.

So Xbox hardware is infact superior to PS4?
The Xbox one X is. Anyway, subsequent Xbox cpu architectures are of similar instruction set. BC games on Xbox are running natively within a hypervisor. Might be some emulated elements, but mostly native.
Let me just go ahead and get the response out the way for you

This is low quality posting

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The Xbox backwards thing is one of the most biggest and overrated features I see touted online on here and in Reddit/articles. It is quite baffling to be honest. I'm often bored of the Xbox One "exclusives" this thing has and they expect me to be content with old games that look like horse shyt? It's a nice gesture but please let's not get carried away now, I prefer the work to be on new games. I might've used it for a handful of times in the last year or so. Us Xbox fans need to really cut the crap.
I have a ps4 but I bought fight night for nephews Xbox one.

It looks great better than I could have imagine .

I mentioned my ps4 to show I have no bias .

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This PS Now thing is bullshyt,

Cheaper to get second hand console & buy second hand games

Like my PS3 set up are all second hand console & second hand games.

Only thing I buy new is PS4 new shyt

Daps
Reppin
Green
:ufdup:The only one that needs to cut the crap is Sony and Nintendo who continue to lie to everyone and say that backwards compatibility is impossible for X,Y,Z, reasons when the truth is consumers are morons and have proven time and time again that they are more than willing to pay for the same exact game 3 and 4 times without batting an eyelash.
If no one cared about old games then remasters/ports wouldn't exist. Let's stop pretending backwards compatibility doesn't matter. This is willfully blind foolishness.
I'd rather play a remastered game that has all new assets and improved/new content and will pay a reasonable price($30~40$) than to essentially heat up leftovers.

No one really cares about old games that much I assume. We're far too often bombarded with brand new titles releasing almost weekly and I'm suppose to care about popping in some sub 720P garbage that was fun when I used to play with my childhood friends? We're on to newer and better things bud. You pop in VCR cassette tapes still or do you upgrade to Blu ray? Get with the times gramps.

Daps
Reppin
Green
I have a ps4 but I bought fight night for nephews Xbox one.

It looks great better than I could have imagine .

I mentioned my ps4 to show I have no bias .
I have Xbox and I played an old game one time.

This was how it went down:

*Inserted Mass Effect 2*

*played for about 20 minutes*

The game hasn't been launched in over a year since then.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ooh can I join in. I own an Xbox One as well as a PS4. The last game I played on there was Metal Gear Revengeace. Ran at a smooth 60fps but suffered from input lag.

But the omission of PS2 backwards compatibility is a travesty. Sony is for the shareholders and not the gamers

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'd rather play a remastered game that has all new assets and improved/new content and will pay a reasonable price($30~40$) than to essentially heat up leftovers.

No one really cares about old games that much I assume. We're far too often bombarded with brand new titles releasing almost weekly and I'm suppose to care about popping in some sub 720P garbage that was fun when I used to play with my childhood friends? We're on to newer and better things bud. You pop in VCR cassette tapes still or do you upgrade to Blu ray? Get with the times gramps.
Then what would be the point of PSNOW?
You Sony stans are the scum of the Earth for real :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here we go with this shyt again. Running? Sure. Same performance as the OG system? Not a chance in hell.

The Xbox one X is. Anyway, subsequent Xbox cpu architectures are of similar instruction set. BC games on Xbox are running natively within a hypervisor. Might be some emulated elements, but mostly native.
Make up lies brehs:mjlol:

This is low quality posting
Sure is :scust: