Playstation needs to bring back what franchise in 2023?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They need to put 100% of their efforts into a cod killer… so socom or killzone
SOCOM needs a fresh start before they even think of making it an COD killer and Killzone was suppose to be the Halo killer and failed at doing it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
InFamous would kill in the superhero era. It was before its time

Sly Cooper also. Of ratchet can thrive deserves to come back

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
SOCOM needs a fresh start before they even think of making it an COD killer and Killzone was suppose to be the Halo killer and failed at doing it
They just gotta test the waters with some Remasters or just bring the regular old ones back.

Combined Assault story mode >>> Every COD Campaign after 2

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Metal Gear Solid. Money on the table not having that franchise active still. Metal Gear Online 3.0 could be huge right now. I know its Konami but lets be honest they don't have the money, talent, or oversight to bring the series back to full glory.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Metal Gear Solid. Money on the table not having that franchise active still. Metal Gear Online 3.0 could be huge right now. I know its Konami but lets be honest they don't have the money, talent, or oversight to bring the series back to full glory.

Series is dead without Kojima, period. He already said he ain’t working on IP he doesn’t own so unless Sony buy it and gift it to him it’s not gonna happen.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Series is dead without Kojima, period. He already said he ain’t working on IP he doesn’t own so unless Sony buy it and gift it to him it’s not gonna happen.
They had the right idea with Metal Gear Survive, just needed more time in the oven. But yeah, its probably done. Best we can hope for is Sly Cooper or Syphon Filter smh..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They had the right idea with Metal Gear Survive, just needed more time in the oven. But yeah, its probably done. Best we can hope for is Sly Cooper or Syphon Filter smh..

Or a remake without Kojima’s oversight which would be pretty bad.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of this stuff is already coming back (MGS, Twisted Metal), some isn't even Sony IP (Fear Effect, Onimusha) and most of it has run it's course (all the mascot platformers).

I think maybe a Wipeout reboot that is a PS5/VR2 hybrid would be cool but there is no one to make it and it wouldn't sell at full-price.

What Playstation really need is new IP, that's where they got a lot of momentum last gen - GoT and Horizon especially.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
NBA - The Life

:troll:

1580133052_251_The-world-of-videogames-recalls-Kobe-Bryant-a-legend-also.jpg