Playstation needs to bring back what franchise in 2023?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
True Crime/Sleeping Dogs
Speaking of which, I wish they’d make the PS2 ones available on PSN

Max Payne

I hope we get a new Uncharted

They messed up Twisted Metal for PS3, they was doing way too much, it could have been dope if they kept it simple :unimpressed:

I tried to get into Infamous but for some reason can’t :manny:

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
To y'all memtioning True Crime and Sleeping Dogs, well remember that TC became SD. So Activision to Square which may muddy up who has what rights. Especially in the digital market 20 years later for TC and 10 years later for SD.

:yeshrug:

And I'm guessing this is about PS exclusives.

I would say inFAMOUS but I wouldn't want one of my favorite PS3 franchises to come back and get a preachy 2020's makeover that sullies the franchise and experience.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Yea they got the old ones on PSN but not the one everyone wants

What exactly is stopping them from putting every PS1/2/3 game on PSN?
They actually don't have Max Payne 2 or 3 on PSN. Just the first.

And what's stopping them is simple greed. If you put the games people want on PSN to download, then they won't have to pay for the streaming service that auto renews. Yeah I could buy the inFAMOUS series and Saints Row 2, but that's just a $125 on sale. Whereas that PS Supreme shyt they're selling is $100 a year over and over.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They actually don't have Max Payne 2 or 3 on PSN. Just the first.

And what's stopping them is simple greed. If you put the games people want on PSN to download, then they won't have to pay for the streaming service that auto renews. Yeah I could buy the inFAMOUS series and Saints Row 2, but that's just a $125 on sale. Whereas that PS Supreme shyt they're selling is $100 a year over and over.
Then they could just have them for streaming

They don’t have them available at all

Canon

Veteran
Daps
im gonna say with the launch of PSVR2 they desperately need to bring back PS Home.

Home-intro_small.gif
I think we need a next gen Wipeout
Both these in VR