PlayStation had a killer 2023 when you look back on it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what you play and when tbh.

If I was a PC only gamers, I'd gain a ton of access to double A and indie games, which is great.

But the odds of console games releasing day one and running well on PC are very slim.

Typically the PC version suck out the gate in comparison to most consoles games that launch with a PC release the same date.

Now if you not buying day one or month one you golden.
Tbh I switched to PC because most of these exclusives that people around here love are fukking ass to me. :yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:dahell: You either don't play games or got nostalgia deep down ya throat. This was easily the greatest year in gaming. I could be a bum and not have enough time for the 2023 games on my list
nikka, what? While the majority of people in the world are acknowledging that this gen has been horrible, it's always somebody on The Coli that has some delusional input about gaming. Spiderman 2 was good...nothing else even stands out

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
nikka, what? While the majority of people in the world are acknowledging that this gen has been horrible, it's always somebody on The Coli that has some delusional input about gaming. Spiderman 2 was good...nothing else even stands out
If Spider-Man 2 was the only game that stood out to you, you need to play more games or your taste in games fukking sucks.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:laff:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The only games you played last year was Spiderman and 2k. I aint writing up a list for you to say "nerd shyt"
2k? I haven’t played 2k years. Shut your goofy ass us with your non-rebuttal having ass. You’re just a one of these goofy PS stans that lie to yourself about everything

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
2k? I haven’t played 2k years. Shut your goofy ass us with your non-rebuttal having ass. You’re just a one of these goofy PS stans that lie to yourself about everything
Are you talking Sony exclusives or games in general? Sony's 2023 as far as exclusives was ehhh, but gaming in general 2023 was a GOAT level year.