PlayStation had a killer 2023 when you look back on it.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The PSN Plus price increase is absolutely egregious though. That was straight up an anti-consumer move. They didn't even do the gradual increases over time, just a straight $30 run to players pockets.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The PSN Plus price increase is absolutely egregious though. That was straight up an anti-consumer move. They didn't even do the gradual increases over time, just a straight $30 run to players pockets.

100% agree. And unlike a certain group of bozos who defend everything their stan alliance company does, NO ONE that is a Playstation Fan defended this bullshyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% agree. And unlike a certain group of bozos who defend everything their stan alliance company does, NO ONE that is a Playstation Fan defended this bullshyt.
Yeah you just don't mention it at all

:mjlol:

Meanwhile if gamepass goes up a buck you'll have a thread created by some Sony Stan and 3 pages of concerned trolling.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah you just don't mention it at all

:mjlol:

Meanwhile if gamepass goes up a buck you'll have a thread created by some Sony Stan and 3 pages of concerned trolling.

We had a big ass thread on it you bozo. :russ:

And get ready for your banner. :mjlol:

See you on Rebirth too. :umad:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We had a big ass thread on it you bozo. :russ:

And get ready for your banner. :mjlol:

See you on Rebirth too. :umad:
im primed and ready to bump that "FF7 Remake coming to xbox 3/3/21" thread when Rebirth drops. its only right:wow:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Current Gen consoles kinda ass not gonna lie. Barely turned on my PS5/XSX. I never thought I'd be mostly PC but here we are. I'm tired of paying monthly just to play online.
I’m waiting for the ps5 pro and gta 6. Tilll then I’m good with my laptop

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Current Gen consoles kinda ass not gonna lie. Barely turned on my PS5/XSX. I never thought I'd be mostly PC but here we are. I'm tired of paying monthly just to play online.
Switching over to being a PC gamer has been the best decision I have made in a long time. Waaay more games, and after the initial investment it's way cheaper too. Also makes you realize how stupid these mufukkas look most of the time in these console war threads arguing about who has the better version of an inferior product. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switching over to being a PC gamer has been the best decision I have made in a long time. Waaay more games, and after the initial investment it's way cheaper too. Also makes you realize how stupid these mufukkas look most of the time in these console war threads arguing about who has the better version of an inferior product. :mjlol:
Depends on what you play and when tbh.

If I was a PC only gamers, I'd gain a ton of access to double A and indie games, which is great.

But the odds of console games releasing day one and running well on PC are very slim.

Typically the PC version suck out the gate in comparison to most consoles games that launch with a PC release the same date.

Now if you not buying day one or month one you golden.