Playstation fans only buy their exclusives on sale or used.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I do this with every non-Nintendo game :mjlol:
there's only a few exceptions I can think of
usually I'll buy a game and then not play it for a full year so it doesn't make sense for me to run out and get it day one
This is where I'm at with it and the $70 price tag makes it even easier.

I don't even preorder anymore unless I'm 100% guaranteed to play a game day one.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Most big playstation games recoup their development cost on pre orders alone. Thats why they can get marked down so quickly and not feel the effects of it.

This is true. What I am saying is that Nintendo does that and maintains high value for their games. They've long established that outside of random occasions, they aren't cutting the price so if you still haven't purchased Super Mario yet, you might as well stop waiting and come up off that 59.99 now.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is true. What I am saying is that Nintendo does that and maintains high value for their games. They've long established that outside of random occasions, they aren't cutting the price so if you still haven't purchased Super Mario yet, you might as well stop waiting and come up off that 59.99 now.

Who really gives a fukk tho. Their stans, lol?:heh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You know it, $20 or less....just before it gets Playstation hits status :mjgrin:

But on Xbox you never have to buy games bc gamepass :troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have a ps5

I will NEVER buy a $70 game that aint deluxe
I bought Ratchet and Clank for the $70. I'm reluctant to buy anymore $70 games. I'll be waiting on games more often. A few months after I bought that game it was on discount.