Playstation fans only buy their exclusives on sale or used.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting the new horizon but I have to finish guardians of the Galaxy first. I used to be the breh that bought all the games on release day but I'm older with more responsibilities and I barely have time to play now. My backlog is crazy so I take my time and beat one than purchase the next

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That statement really doesn't make sense. Even if we just use threads on the Coli as examples, threads for exclusives are usually pretty active in the release window. Is everybody just sharing the same copy of the game, or something?

Such a stupid argument.

It's "Sony stans only buy games used" or "x% of this game was purchased at a sale price so don't count!"

Yet these same cats aren't counting the amount of people who be up in threads talking about "I ain't pay more than $1 for my GP sub :win:"

I know this is trolling, but it really does seem like there's a monthly check in post with "Does the $1 Gamepass trick still work, brehs? :lupe:" followed by Courtney explaining how to use your wife's cousin's baby daddy's weedman's fourth burner email account to flip XBox live cards you got at 7-11 for the $1 deal.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
are people who got it, got it for 1 dollar."

" Spiderman sold 10 million copies"

Someone mentions that it went on sale 2 months later for half price and then they are confused as to why that matters or being brought up.:huh:
Why does it matter? Sony's first party games are clearly impacting console sales. It's such a high impact that it caused Microsoft to reevaluate and change their entire business model. Even if it was on sale it's doing its job.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I explained this the other day in a post. Only Nintendo is making, more or less, all of the full original MSRP on games for all of their game sales. Everyone else? Game is discounted relatively quickly.

Most big playstation games recoup their development cost on pre orders alone. Thats why they can get marked down so quickly and not feel the effects of it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
making threads for videos with 250 views now? :mjlol: Xbox Stans down bad
VOXrDYD_d.webp