Playstation fans only buy their exclusives on sale or used.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
for me is true i know that much:russ:

i mean within a month some of these games are 15-25 dollars off and with backlogs ,waiting is not an issue for the average gamer. only the gamers that beat the newest games in a week are shelling out 60 for the brand new games EVERYTIME....now is 70 plus or even 100 with deluxe and ultimate editions.. that is bad business for the average consumer..... can be investing big bucks like that on shyt that devaluates that quickly.( with exceptions of course):yeshrug:

i paid the 80 for the deluxe witch queen cuzz i know i will play this for the rest of the year and immediately , some of these other games, specially exclusives i wont touch until 2 months or even 12 months down the line..might as well wait for a deep sale lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I copped demon souls, Hades, scarlet nexus, Spiderman and ratchet and clank new. All the rest used.

Comes down more to the fact I'm not going to buy a game just to hold onto it for two months with the amount of back log i have :yeshrug:

Motherfukk the studio's they ain't paying me

exactly its a bad investment for the average gamer am not making anything out of it....just a negative lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I do this with every non-Nintendo game :mjlol:
there's only a few exceptions I can think of
usually I'll buy a game and then not play it for a full year so it doesn't make sense for me to run out and get it day one

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and people with Xbox get their exclusive thru gamepass. Nintendo users are the only ones paying full price