Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Console looks kinda wacky but I don't give a fukk :dead:

Hope you can put it on its side. Probably can but it didn't look like it was flat on the side.

Edit. Seen it can be horizontal. Looks alot better like that imo

PS5-2-1536x752.jpg

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This was left field, Sony did something different both aesthetically and demographic wise. At the end of the day we're still gonna get our hardcore games, just not this year
:ehh:

Daps
GT7
Demon Souls
Spiderman
Horizon
Ratchet

if those drop in the first year im good along with 3rd parties
Spiderman is a launch title
Demon Souls is probably a launch title or launch window game easily as it has been rumored for a while
Horizon and Ratchet are probably coming out next year, especially Ratchet as it looks far along in development
GT7 probably comes out next year

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn i hate you dudes sometimes, was reading the comments earlier like damn sony fumble the bag :snoop:

and now that I just got to see it for myself this is straight fiire :blessed:

instant cop ps5 w/ disc, media remote and pulse headphones day 1 to match the white leather

Gran T, ratchet, horizon, demon souls, spidey, nba2k and godfall seem like instant cops

project athia seems incredible but i have to see more..heard the screenwriter for star wars: rouge one is writing the story for this game :ohlawd:

resident evil looked trash to me

Ghostwire Tokyo has me interested bc of bethesda

deathloop, returnal, volcano high and kena look great need to see more

overall all these games where unique and creative , not just a bunch of remakes and sequels like last gen