Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
System looks good, :pacspit: at the digital only version , I’m ready to pre order.

I’m worried about these games chugging in frame rates already though,,,,

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UUr0rrP.jpg

Needs to be verified but this shyt might be massive.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
are ya'll copping GT 7?

never played a GT game but could be cool to race everyone

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I had to miss it, catching the replay now.

off top I gotta say they just sold me a ps5 (GT7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
demon souls is dark souls but ps exlusive. I believe. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.
A bit different. There's a central hub from which you travel between otherwise separated levels (no interconnected world like Dark Souls). Gameplay is roughly the same but there's more depth to dying/reviving. In Demon's Souls your health gets cut to 50% if you've died plus enemies get a bit tougher, but you avoid PvP. There's also a system (character and world tendency) where based on certain choices (killing NPCs, amount of deaths) you gain white or black aura which limits some areas you can enter or enemies you face.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think Horizon actually looked noticeably better than the previous one which I didn't think would be possible. But maybe it was just the varied environments that caught my eye

Environmentally, it's a varied and beautiful setting. It was all cinematic though. What we saw from Ratchet is what we are going to play with Ratchet. Kena as well. Those other games, naw. GT7 looks good too. Ray-tracing is in effect there.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A bit different. There's a central hub from which you travel between otherwise separated levels (no interconnected world like DS). Gameplay is roughly the same but there's more depth to dying/reviving. In Demon's Souls your health gets cut to 50% if you've died plus enemies get a bit tougher, but you avoid PvP. There's also a system (character and world tendency) where based on certain choices (killing NPCs, amount of deaths) you gain white or black aura which limits some areas you can enter or enemies you face.

Rep. Thanks.