Playstation August Event - OT (August 6th) (PS4/VR Event)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don't know who the hell wants braid and spelunky in 2021

other than that this presentation was good. the pathless looks dope

Daps
Godfall had no ragdoll physics or gore

It's a skip

Characters still dying like GTA3
developers need to realize both graphics and gameplay needs to be updated
if these developers are not taking advantage of these systems' power to make fun interactive movies, then what's the point?
Next gen gameplay means more destructability, better AI, better animation, more effects, and certain level/gameplay mechanics that cannot be done on current gen consoles
Basically the end segment of the UE5 demo, which was only a small glimpse of what next gen gameplay should look like
I am expecting next gen gameplay along with next gen graphics

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They gotta realize the gaming world is laughing at both of them at this point.
Not true, Sony gamers are the majority so you hear them. Xbox family is thrilled with how the future is panning out. We actually have games to look forward to with even more reveals incoming sooner than you think
Well, at least Sony warned us beforehand so we can’t really complain :yeshrug:
Microsoft told you in its first next gen showcase it was 3rd party only. All those games shyt on what Sony has shown outside of horizon 2 which is slated for release in???????? Yeah don't complain, be content...
So its really just Godfall and Spider-Man DLC for PS5 launch???

:mjlol:
I bet you they'd love to have Craig the brute to play instead of either of those
All the devs on the game quit.:huhldup:

It's been real Sony
They have too much software support on their platform for these shows to consistently be mid like this.
Everything here could have and should have been a Twitter announcement.
Not true. Every company has that, the execution is horrid and at this point is just pure speculation on your part
Next gen is going to have a very rough start IMO. There aren’t any “system sellers” for either company.
Playing games like gears and ori and halo in 4k/120fps is not only a system seller but also a TV seller because I'm getting a good TV with 4k/120 :francis:

Halo infinite
Everwild
Medium
Perfect Dark
Fable reboot by a studio that is hungry and talented, have you seen the leaked screens?
Forza
Avowed
The Gunk
Next gen sports
Gamepass

If that's not a system seller lineup then you're not a gamer. Please stop embarrassing yourself with this envious display.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need a list of the first 10 exclusives to release on each platform each gen....because this new gen feels like it’s going to be the worst start of all time.
Everybody is talking about the potential of new hardware with no games to really show off that power or even generate excitement.
Have you seen T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ Microsoft Flight Simulator?

3a5.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It still could have been disappointing, The ps5 game even was more disappointing than this. This was actually a good showcase, if ps5 wasn't around the corner it would have been the best one of the year for people who have PS5 tunnel vision. For me over all this was probably the best event this year followed by

Xsx in may
Ps5 in may
Xsx in July

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I hope Godfall is good, I'm not counting on it though. :dead: It's my kind of game but Im not a huge fan of the art style. The gameplay doesn't look great but it's tough to tell. Definitely waiting on reviews. Would be cool if it had a demo.

That Genshin game looks interesting.

Last edited: