Playstation August Event - OT (August 6th) (PS4/VR Event)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, at least Sony warned us beforehand so we can’t really complain :yeshrug:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if this just had to be a SOP this shyt coulda been half as long :mjtf: wasted so much time on damn near every game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: That was a boring State of play. Outside of Crash 4 and Pathless I didn't see why they even had one. Almost as bad as a good MSFT conference.

:dead:

Man, I HATE writing off a game as DOA, but Godfall isn't doing anything for me at all, and I'm not sure who this actually is working for.

I

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They have too much software support on their platform for these shows to consistently be mid like this.
Everything here could have and should have been a Twitter announcement.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Out of all the announced PS5 games , GodFall will review the worst.
A lot of game studious take advantage of new consoles to release trash games.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next gen is going to have a very rough start IMO. There aren’t any “system sellers” for either company.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I'm so tired of them showing Godfall, I'm not interested that wack ass Godfall..not feeling it
its amazing how dead on arrival godfall is

It's strange, because the concept behind it looks interesting and you'd think it has the makings of a hit... But idunno, something about the game itself (or even maybe the presentation) just falls flat. There's nothing special or inspiring about it so far, we've got a bunch of gameplay (which is great), but what about the story? Unless it's one of those Free-to-Play online kinda things, in which case... To each their own, but not for me. :yeshrug:

Well at least Sony warned is beforehand so we can’t really complain :yeshrug:

Exactly, they straight up said "Don't expect anything big, because it's not going to be here. :whoa:"

I personally liked all the games they showed, save for Godfall (which I just found boring to be quite honest) and Bugsnax (:mjlol:), so I don't really have any problems with this State of Play. And if a PS5 presentation is this month, then again, only gotta wait a couple weeks and I'm sure they'll bring the heat again. That's probably where the FFXVI announcement is most likely gonna be, I'm gonna guess possibly the NieR RepliCant remaster trailer, maybe another HZD2 trailer and the TLOU2 Factions Multiplayer announcement.

Crash 4 is the best one they showed today, and The Pathless looks really cool. I might actually play it. :ehh: The platforming games look fun, and Aeon's art style is super cool (but now I'm hearing the devs quit because of studio crunch and lack of pay, so... Grand opening... :mjlol:). Anno: Mutationem looks very interesting, and I really wanna know more about that. And Genshin Impact looks like a Tales game, but I'm a sucker for JRPGs, so I guess I'm buying that one too. :heh:

Idunno, I thought it was a good showing. Sony still has to make it to Holiday 2020 and it makes no sense to drop all of their biggest game announcements in June if they have the chance to spread it out and keep building momentum into the Fall season. End of August/Early September makes sense for the next big show, because if the PS5 is dropping in mid-November most likely, what's another two months?