Playstation Acquires Firewalk Studios

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Many of Sony's notable studios were mascot platformer game developers from the PS1 days when they were the defacto console to work on after the Nintendo collapse and SEGA shytting the bed. That's like saying your local cable company nurtured you into being a loyal customer. There was basically no where else to develop games but PlayStation for almost 2 generations between the PS1 and PS2.

What you're saying makes sense, but how many of those game developers crashed and burned under EA, Ubisoft, Activision, and Microsoft?

Sony studios evolved overtime.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't know anything about this.

First game was a top down 4 player twin stick shooter, inspired by starship troopers. An indie budget game sony published, like the housemarque games, and like HM they are going full AAA third person co-op for the 2nd game.

It will be interesting to see how it ends up for people that like that sort of thing.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
First game was a top down 4 player twin stick shooter, inspired by starship troopers. An indie budget game sony published, like the housemarque games, and like HM they are going full AAA third person co-op for the 2nd game.

It will be interesting to see how it ends up for people that like that sort of thing.
HM? When did this information come out? I might have missed it because of my work schedule at the time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
HM? When did this information come out? I might have missed it because of my work schedule at the time

It wasn’t known at the time what they were talking about but its leaked a few times since that its helldivers 2. It got delayed out of last year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FuUZCiUXoAInvpW

FuUZJeGX0AAaTX2