Playstation 5 Preorders opening this Thursday

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Since the ps5 event is rumored for tomorrow I bet this is the actual date of regular pre-orders also.

Y’all better get them credit cards ready.
I doubt they will do a PS5 event tomorrow out of nowhere. They would have mentioned it yesterday at least.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eh they said they’ll let folks know in advance when pre-orders start and won’t just drop it randomly.

I doubt they will do a PS5 event tomorrow out of nowhere. They would have mentioned it yesterday at least.

Major PS5 price and pre-order reveal CONFIRMED for September 9

The tweet suggests that PS5 pre-orders are about to go live, which means pricing and release date info should also be revealed.

The tweet reads: "Those awaiting preorders and have Ryi. Please standby for updates. PS5 have scheduled an announcement tomorrow so things are about to kick off this week."

Needless to say, it's worth taking the news with a pinch of salt until Sony makes an official announcement.

The latest leak echoes previous rumours that Sony would announce the PS5 release date, price and pre-order details on September 9.

:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm kinda rich though, so i may be biased. But i'd rather have what i want then what is the better value. :yeshrug:

tenor.gif