Playing "The Eminem Show" at work.. Thoughts on "Superman"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.. exactly.. A lot of females end up liking degrading songs... You'd be surprised what happens when Akinyele comes on

Remember having the :wtf: in high school when I heard a girl walking around singing that shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Naw im trollin. Eminem show is his best album by far imo....but for the most part his shyt did not age well.

Try playing Eminem show and see how long it takes u to do:scusthov:

None of Eminem's albums aged well

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
I liked the Eminem Show can only listen to Soldier, Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Sing For The Moment & Superman to this the day the rest is shyt

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
"never let a bytch bring me down....in a relationship... save it bytch..... baby sit? You make me sick.

superman ain't saving shyt..... girl you can hop on Shadys dikk!" :laugh:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lots of women love songs like this, because in many cases, it's the truth they like to hear.

Them songs about love and romance satisfy their imagination. Songs about treatin' em like whores make them excited because it's closer to their reality.

That Ying Yang Twins Whisper song was DANCED TO, LOVED, and ENJOYED by women... think about that.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
shyt was tight as fukk, probably Ems best beat on that album.
Impressive of him to drop that beat without a sample.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I swear

I was at work and saw girls singing this who weren't even born when Akinyele's second album dropped

I love the dude and was hyped when Nas brought him on stage last year but he will forever be know as the "Put it in my mouth guy"

pretty much confirms that girls are the dumbest humans

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
pretty much confirms that girls are the dumbest humans

Nah...

A song like that appeals to girls because:

A- girls/women love honesty about shyt like that. Wild but true. Just like how they say they want love and trust, etc... but they'd LOVE a dude to slut them out in the bed. Same applies to music.

B- the hook and beat is catchy as shyt, so... no brainer there.

C- there's also that female part to balance it out, so they can sing along with that.