Playerunknown's Battlegrounds- Game is LIT

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
New update comes out tomorrow, reworking Miramar and adding zip lines, should be dope. May even throw up a stream if anyone is interested

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What platform and what time?

I'm trying to get Kick poppin but it ain't going too well :wow: I'm tryna unlock the vehicles to really stunt on the stream, I'll let you know when I got em

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man at this point you gotta just be a glutton for punishment to still be playing this shyt. Like it's fun when it works but when you die because BUMG wants to remind you the coding is awful it's the worst feeling in the world.

Love a game that doesn't love you, brehs

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Man at this point you gotta just be a glutton for punishment to still be playing this shyt. Like it's fun when it works but when you die because BUMG wants to remind you the coding is awful it's the worst feeling in the world.

Love a game that doesn't love you, brehs

Yea I love pubg and miss playing it dearly but it’s time for a new engine or a 2.0 or something.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
We were supposed to get the new state update but idk what they doing now. Other than technical issues I don’t really know what should be updated
It just too much jank in 2023 for me personally but I play on console so it might be a different experience for you

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Im on console as well. But yeah pc players got the best version. Maybe they can fix some issues if they make a 5 and X versions.
Yea I think that’s probably what I mean, I’ve been playing since launch and of course the game has gotten significantly better over the years. I think I’m just projecting my wishes on them because I want more people playing this than warzone/fortnite.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yea I think that’s probably what I mean, I’ve been playing since launch and of course the game has gotten significantly better over the years. I think I’m just projecting my wishes on them because I want more people playing this than warzone/fortnite.
Pub isn’t casual enough. Like you actually gotta take into consideration your attachments and weapons. Like smaller maps you don’t really need Dmrs and Ars as much somebody can shred you with a vector or mp.