光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I play on mobile :manny:

Them arcade deathmatches got you cussing in public fr

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Anybody still playing this? I run a lotta ranked, looking to get it in wit the brehs :dame:

especially since it's cross play:dame:

Sir Dare

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Thry

They still have bots in the games, breh?:francis:
That's only normal matches, and even then, it's rarely more than 10. That shyt frustrated me at first too, but I get it for trying to bring in new players.

Ranked is no bots, all sweats though. You should check it out, but be warned: There's gonna be an adjustment period

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Still running ranked on console 2023 :whew:

Lotta sweaties but the chicken is so damn rewarding

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Still play this from time to time. The hate this game gets is unwarranted…still fun
It’s not as visually appealing like fortnite is on consoles and it’s minor differences between fortnite pc and consoles. I think what really made people turn on them was lack of quality updates seeing how it wasn’t free to play

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It’s not as visually appealing like fortnite is on consoles and it’s minor differences between fortnite pc and consoles. I think what really made people turn on them was lack of quality updates seeing how it wasn’t free to play
That’s fair but if I want a true weapon shooter you play pubg. I play apex fornite and pubg it really just depends on what mood im in. You’re dropped in a war site from an airplane with abandoned houses garages and forest areas I don’t think it’s suppose to be the most beautiful thing tbh. I get what you’re saying though I dropped pubg for apex and had to come back to see how good it really was

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That’s fair but if I want a true weapon shooter you play pubg. I play apex fornite and pubg it really just depends on what mood im in. You’re dropped in a war site from an airplane with abandoned houses garages and forest areas I don’t think it’s suppose to be the most beautiful thing tbh. I get what you’re saying though I dropped pubg for apex and had to come back to see how good it really was
I agree i just like the overall feel of pubg fortnite at its peak was great but i still preferred pubg