Plants are conscious

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
Research into plant perception is showing that plants have feelings, they are sentient, they communicate with each other, feel pain and they can plan into the future. Plants, in fact, possess a highly sophisticated neural system and while it does not look like our “brain,” it really is, in actuality, a brain.

The radical new experiments that hint at plant consciousness

Think about that next time you cut the grass

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
See that’s the thing about meat eaters
They will read this and consider it as conclusive without even understanding the article.

Let me help you, it’s NoT conclusive!

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Research into plant perception is showing that plants have feelings, they are sentient, they communicate with each other, feel pain and they can plan into the future. Plants, in fact, possess a highly sophisticated neural system and while it does not look like our “brain,” it really is, in actuality, a brain.

Maybe that will convince them to stop growing like c*nts and fukk off. I'm tired of cutting them and will continue to do until they learn their lesson. :demonic:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Feelings still sounds to me like an anthropomorphism, at least if we mean stuff like anger

I helieve they definitely have a form of sentience, that they do communicate, share, support each other, or even fight among themselves

I recommend The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate from Peter Wohlleben, it dramatically changed how I see trees and the vegetal life altogether

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Live in dem parments brehs.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
yes, plants/trees do communicate with each other and sometimes other organisms.

I remember reading a certain tree (I think acacia) releases a chemical when being eaten by herbivores that tells other nearby trees to move more toxic chemicals towards their own leaves thus making them taste bitter.

it’s been theorized that this is the reason giraffes prefer to eat downwind.