Planting this Number One Seed to Set Up this Flower Garden Right for 2023 ....Saints @ Eagles Game Thread

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's crazy, I've been a die hard eagles fan since 98, a fan overall since birth. I haven't heard of a single one of those people.

I had to learn about EDP from this board.

How do non Eagles fans know about these cats like that ? Or why?

the EDP thread with like 500 pages on here is like 95% non eagles fans too :dead:

i've personally never dove into the youtube nfl sports fan world either. it's just this board and lurking the eagles reddit from time to time for me.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the EDP thread with like 500 pages on here is like 95% non eagles fans too :dead:

i've personally never dove into the youtube nfl sports fan world either. it's just this board and lurking the eagles reddit from time to time for me.
I've yet to click on it. Someone posted a YouTube video of his in a GameDay thread years ago I believe, I saw 10 seconds and said hell nah.. he ain't getting my attention or clicks :heh:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
That's crazy, I've been a die hard eagles fan since 98, a fan overall since birth. I haven't heard of a single one of those people.

I had to learn about EDP from this board.

How do non Eagles fans know about these cats like that ? Or why?
I’m subscribed to Philly 500 on yt but idk anybody else..i only started paying mild attention to EDP cuz he had a epic rant during the dream team szn