Planting this Number One Seed to Set Up this Flower Garden Right for 2023 ....Saints @ Eagles Game Thread

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s true. Philly 500, lord brunson, Philly Mike, Birdgang 31 all were saying that.
That's crazy, I've been a die hard eagles fan since 98, a fan overall since birth. I haven't heard of a single one of those people.

I had to learn about EDP from this board.

How do non Eagles fans know about these cats like that ? Or why?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can't believe this guy threw as many tds to the other team as he did to his own.

With all these weapons no less.

The absolute only way I want to see him starting next week is if the giants sit every single starter... If even one starter plays, we gunna lose :heh:
nah. regardless jalen has to start next game
cant go into the playoffs having spent 3-4 weeks without playing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's crazy, I've been a die hard eagles fan since 98, a fan overall since birth. I haven't heard of a single one of those people.

Youtube has a big culture with fans reporting their opinion... shyt weird to me because these people are nobodies

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

If u been watching since 98 I bet that fancam culture seems strange to u :flabbynsick:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We didn't have our starting QB for 4 games and won 3 of them :mjlol:
yea I am not saying its an excuse. at the end of the day this was a very winnable game

the coaching staff were idiots in the first half
minshew was trash all game
and thats why we lost

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

YouTube Trash Talking Circle or TTC. Basically just fans of teams and they make videos providing content for said team and dissing an opposing content creator who team they facing that week.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If u been watching since 98 I bet that fancam culture seems strange to u :flabbynsick:
Fancam is what it's called?

I just watch the games and spam reactions on this forum. I don't know shyt else about 2020s fan culture. At best, I read an article here and there.

:heh:

:flabbynsick: