Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

:gucci:

Bro............

I'm telling you.... the righteous black man is the only hope.

If the righteous and intelligent black man doesn't step up and apply some order - the future generations of black women and children are finished. RIP.

white-owned Genocide organizations giving shout-outs to black women now? This is where we at now?

Man.... I dont even know anymore bros.

Our women are done. Its gonna be up to black men to save the race. I'm deadass.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont remember which brehettes I was arguing with in that other thread about how Meghan and Cardi are being hoisted up as icons of black womenhood but.....

This is the shyt i'm talking about. The undertones are so bold in that tweet they might as well be overtones :gucci:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Black women's music is shifting the culture"

:gucci:

meanwhile I thought it was just "black music"

Now black women have their own genre of music now..... the constant division..... I'm so tired

Cacs have been dividing black men and women since slavery. And it ALWAYS has worked in cacs favor.

That's why i refuse to join in on the black women hate shyt or the black men hate shyt I see on twitter.

I know what the game is. I know what planned parenthood is trying to do.

This is a "not-so-veiled" shot at the boogeyman... ya'll know who that is :unimpressed:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Cacs have been dividing black men and women since slavery. And it ALWAYS has worked in cacs favor.

That's why i refuse to join in on the black women hate shyt or the black men hate shyt I see on twitter.

I know what the game is. I know what planned parenthood is trying to do.

This is a "not-so-veiled" shot at the boogeyman... ya'll know who that is :unimpressed:

We cant let the enemy win bro.

Black women have sold out - theyre finished.

But we MUST protect the future generations..... we cant let them inherit this mess.

We gotta put in work and remain united.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We cant let the enemy win bro.

Black women have sold out - theyre finished.

But we MUST protect the future generations..... we cant let them inherit this mess.

We gotta put in work and remain united.

Nah breh you cant say black women have sold out as a whole like that. I disagree. Have some? Sure. But there are plenty who haven't. They're are plenty of women who enjoy Meghan and Cardi's music, but don't see them as icons, or figureheads in the community. They dont want their daughters to aspire to them. Lets not generalize everybody breh, it does us no good.

I do agree that future generations need to be protected. I'm 100% in favor of cultural gatekeeping. I say this as someone who was born in Nigeria, well aware that cultural gatekeeping will mean that I will be locked out of certain conversations and topics relating to FBA/ADOS black americans.

And i'm 100% cool with that. Because the end goal of gatekeeping is that you determine who your own icons are, who your own leaders are, who your own role models are for your community... shyt you get to determine who's black and who isn't, shoutout to Cardi B and Dani Leigh :beli:

But without any level of gatekeeping, you have cacs who say "Yasss" getting invited to the cookout and telling you how you should really check your toxic homophobic black men for voting for Trump so much :ld: