Pixar's Turning Red | (3/11/22) Disney Plus

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was wondering what the controversy was with Pixar. But now I get it after watching this.

Tyler

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This was really fun. I enjoyed the kids a lot. They felt true, awkward cringe and all. And I like that the movie addresses a common transition in puberty that's often ignored in movies, both live and animation. It was a great message. I was dying at the confrontation between Mei and her mom where she's twerking to piss her off, and her friend yelling "destroy her with your thick butt":russ:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only issue with the movie was you can see the ending coming a mile away. As soon as they go into the origins of the panda, was there ever a moment where you honestly thought Mei Mei wasn't going to keep hers in the end? :comeon:

That said, I loved how they used her Panda to raise money to rebuild that stadium. My main thought watching that scene was that they were doing millions of dollars' worth of damage to that whole part of town. :russ: Somebody probably died at that concert.

Ain't no way in hell 4 Town was gonna keep singing after that. Management would have had them booking it the fukk out of Toronto. :mjlol:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I've never met nobody like you
full
DEY WAS IN THEY BAG WIT THAT JOINT :youngsabo:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That little chubby friend was a menace.

Great movie. Ending was cliche but how they got there was legit unexpected.

Feeling like there will be a category of parents just don’t understand animated films soon. Between this and Encanto, there’s definitely a trend of final battle parents