Reppin
The year 3030

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Cute little flick, I enjoyed it. Shame it couldn’t get a theatrical release because it’s one of the better coming-of-age entries from Pixar, IMO. It likely won’t shatter the ground like the other classics but I can definitely see it growing to be a loved, yet underrated entry.

Animation took a little getting used to at first. I know Pixar took Blue Sky under its wing but the designs reminded me more of their style. It’s so quirky that it ends up working though. What I thought would be an annoyance turns out to only add to the film’s charm. Loved how 90s teen sitcoms were an inspiration on the film, especially in the opening bit.:pachaha:

Ludwig Göransson on the score, that boy is a sneaky cat. :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Cute little flick, I enjoyed it. Shame it couldn’t get a theatrical release because it’s one of the better coming-of-age entries from Pixar, IMO. It likely won’t shatter the ground like the other classics but I can definitely see it growing to be a loved, yet underrated entry.

Animation took a little getting used to at first. I know Pixar took Blue Sky under its wing but the designs reminded me more of their style. It’s so quirky that it ends up working though. What I thought would be an annoyance turns out to only add to the film’s charm. Loved how 90s teen sitcoms were an inspiration on the film, especially in the opening bit.:pachaha:

Ludwig Göransson on the score, that boy is a sneaky cat. :wow:
one of my favorite modern composers :ehh:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
watched last night- definitely fun and interesting to use this to interpret menstruation
the boy band shyt was bugged out - especially the leader being black with the main fam being asian :mjpls:

but the struggle between being a teenager and pleasing your parents is a real issue for most young people- I would recommend watching but ima big ass kid

:manny:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
fun and enjoyable

thought that
mom would reconsider and keep her panda, after seeing how it changed Mei...thought it would be sorta their bonding moment

Yeah we thought the same
it seems like her mom's wild side is simply too :demonic: and she NEEDS that control :russ: :shaq:

Dope movie, my kids have watched it like 4 times already.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
one of my favorite modern composers :ehh:
It feels like him and Giacchino are the modern composing gawds. Definitely more names I could mention, but I don’t see anybody else getting as much work as those two these days.

The scary part is that Disney low-key has BOTH of them on a leash to their avail. :damn: