Pitbull tries to attack Bison in the wild, gets his shyt pushed in.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What park?
why do you run? They’re chasing specifically because you are running

if you are near me I will help stop this behavior for my YouTube channel. Dogs can not be out there chasing anyone but any untrained dog will chase something that is running

also the dog is faster than you, never run from anything faster than you … you will only be tired when you need to defend yourself. Instead play a DIFFERENT game with the dog. You got a free dog to play with in the park, bring some rope and get into a game of tug, can become a great workout :youngsabo:
@Canada Goose flies my boy:lolbron:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
w1vgNQb.gif
:russ:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
More often dogs that are wrongfully identified as pit bulls

And the number is still small. Many more people die riding bicycles

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Th
You just know them cacs gassed that mutt into getting out there, too.

Got back in the car like "Y'all set me tf up." :stopitslime:
They did, that is why the woman's exclamation was directed toward the man and his tone was like "I didn't know he'd do it" you can hear someone in the car kind of chuckle about it

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
More often dogs that are wrongfully identified as pit bulls

And the number is still small. Many more people die riding bicycles
:mjlol: Bullshyt. And bicycles don't run down the street on their own and kill kids.

Break sticks exist. That alone proves the breed is dangerous and should be culled.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Bullshyt. And bicycles don't run down the street on their own and kill kids.

Break sticks exist. That alone proves the breed is dangerous and should be culled.

Nahh that just means that determination exists within the canine genome. People that have dogs that get into trouble are held responsible, civilly and criminally. Don't be a final solution ass muhhfukka, doesn't look good on you :mjpls:

Daps
Domesticated vs wild.

Pits will jump into anything but have zero concept of risk. We bred them that way...which is why you gotta protect them from themselves.

True American pit terriers aren't that big though. Muscular but sorta "smedium." What most people see are weird pit/Rott/boxer mixes. Basically looks like a pit but closer to Rott size

Last edited: