Pitbull tries to attack Bison in the wild, gets his shyt pushed in.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Lil sumbytch got that wake up call and realized that being descended from wolves does not make you a damn wolf. :ufdup:

Even the largest wolf on Earth couldn't step to a Bison by itself.

Guarantee that a normal wolf would never run up on a bison like that. Even the most diesel wolf in all of time and space.

Bison was SHARP. Was like swatting a fly. Or maybe if a rat was charging you and you punted him into a wall.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
y’all realize that dog would step in front of that bison to protect you right?

@CouldntBeMeTho round 3 of clean up will happen soon and then round 4 just after sundown

canine stewardship begets discipline like nothing else

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
My nikka Bison :myman: Those fakkit dogs chase me and my nikkas in the park all the time :pacspit:

Nice to see them take an L :ahh:
What park?
why do you run? They’re chasing specifically because you are running

if you are near me I will help stop this behavior for my YouTube channel. Dogs can not be out there chasing anyone but any untrained dog will chase something that is running

also the dog is faster than you, never run from anything faster than you … you will only be tired when you need to defend yourself. Instead play a DIFFERENT game with the dog. You got a free dog to play with in the park, bring some rope and get into a game of tug, can become a great workout :youngsabo:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
y’all realize that dog would step in front of that bison to protect you right?

@CouldntBeMeTho round 3 of clean up will happen soon and then round 4 just after sundown

canine stewardship begets discipline like nothing else

Pits naturally aren't good protection dogs. They are actually human friendly even when they come from my messed up homes or genetic issues.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Pits naturally aren't good protection dogs. They are actually human friendly even when they come from my messed up homes or genetic issues.
This is true. They are almost adverse to aggression toward humans

but many pit bulls are mislabeled to begin with and thus misinformation ensues regarding their reputation. Pit Bulls that exhibited any human aggression, even in circumstance of misdirection, were readily culled

Data from this study reveals that among the dogs with pitbull-type DNA, more than half (53%) have less than 50% of their DNA from pitbull-type ancestry.