Pig caught trying to plant drugs on black business owner

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
Informant.jpg

Police planting drugs and framing citizens should never happen but it does. Rarely is the deceivable act ever captured on camera. This is one of the lucky times it was.

A scumbag undercover informant working for the Schenectady County and Scotia County police departments in Schenectady, New York was captured on film placing a narcotic on the counter of a smoke shop. Despite selling incense and perfectly legal smoking paraphernalia, the counties’ police became “suspicious” of the business and its African-American owner Donald Andrews, Jr. Acting on their gut feelings, the county twice sent out the informant to investigate.

On his second visit, the Caucasian informant* can be seen in the video below placing crack/cocaine on the store countertop. The informant returned to police with photographic evidence of illegal drugs in the smoke shop which then led to the arrest of Andrews. It wasn’t until Andrews was able to provide the surveillance footage as proof of the setup was he released.

The Schenectady County sheriff says the informant didn’t “follow proper procedures” and denies sending him in to frame Andrews. The informant is said to be “in the wind” which I’m guessing is police talk for “lay low until this blows over so you don’t go ahead and snitch on us.”

‘Merica!

Read more: Police Informant Caught On Tape Planting Drugs On Business Owner | The Smoking Section

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You and me both breh:snoop:

Check some of the comments under the video

IStevieI 1 hour ago

why does it always have to be racial thing with you blacks

Chad Benton 1 hour ago

This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with selling paraphernalia. Black people need to quit crying racist for everything that happens to them.

Chillymak 2 hours ago

Why the fukk do they always make it about race? Seriously i got a ticket from a black cop, alleging I ran a stop sign. I did not run a stop sign so does that mean he did it because I'm white or because he has a quota an police just want to make money for state an look awesome with there arrest an ticket numbers?

CACs gonna CAC :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Check some of the comments under the video

CACs gonna CAC :snoop:

I've been schooling these Cacs in these comments sections all day from CNN to FoxNews, I just :snoop: reading their comments

You can't help but to think this is how damn near all of them really feel, that's why they love to post their shyt from anonymity :heh:

Last edited: