Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If it wasn't for Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool would probably still look like this

They-Closed-the-Mouth-of-The-Merc-with-the-Mouth.jpg
You mean if it wasn't for Ryan Reynolds, the writers and Tim miller.

Stop trying to give Reynolds all the credit.

Ryan Reynolds was that Deadpool with the sewn up mouth. Without the writers and miller to help him realize that vision he's still just going to be that sewn up Deadpool.

We've seen Reynolds Deadpool without miller. It wasn't pretty.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasnt just Reynolds. It was miller AND the writers as well.

Trying to give full credit and entrusting every choice to one person when the previous was the result of a group of people is how shytty sequels happen.

:yeshrug:
You weren't behind the scenes .
Pierce Brosnan isn't one of those people.

He's never shown the ability throughout his career. He's painfully one note.
Your arguing for Stephen Lang based on looks while arguing pierce brosnan csnt act ? Also his November is similar to how I can see him pulling off cable

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen Langs acting is fine,and he can easily pull of cable.
based off what? He looks like cable but he isn't a better actor than brosnan . Pierce brosnan was able to play a believable bad ass in the November man . Lang is a good character but stop acting like your arguing for Liam neeson over him

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you people this stupid? it's fukking acting, why does brosnan have to be some English gentleman? he can become anyone. get him a personal trainer and some roids I kinda like this casting.

You think he's capable of Cable :mindblown:? Based on what :what:?! George Clooney is a good actor, but he is not fukking Batman either (and yes, he would be out of place in the Nolan movies too). He also lacks the look no matter how much they roid him. Terry Crews can't play Cable either. Are you this stupid, cac :usure:?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn't Lang die in Avatar? BTW, who is hype for Avatar sequels? I think James waited too long IMO, I haven't watched Avatar in a long ass time.