Pierce Brosnan rumored to be Cable in Deadpool 2

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ridiculous casting if true. Brosnan is a "gentleman", not a grizzled, ruthless, post-apocalyptic mutant cyborg. He's not nearly swole enough either.

Equivalent of Clooney as Bruce Wayne :scust:.
Are you people this stupid? it's fukking acting, why does brosnan have to be some English gentleman? he can become anyone. get him a personal trainer and some roids I kinda like this casting.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you people this stupid? it's fukking acting, why does brosnan have to be some English gentleman? he can become anyone. get him a personal trainer and some roids I kinda like this casting.
Exactly it's acting . People act like you can only look exactly like how they envisioned a character. It's like they never heard of acting . Lang isn't the best actor and doesn't put anyone's butts in seats . I trust Reynolds with the casting

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Are you stupid enough to believe pierce Brosnan is capable of becoming anyone?

Please point to these roles throughout his career.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
This rumor keeps lingering around and I don't like it:hhh:Give Ryan Reynolds full control brehs:picard:

If it wasn't for Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool would probably still look like this

They-Closed-the-Mouth-of-The-Merc-with-the-Mouth.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you stupid enough to believe pierce Brosnan is capable of becoming anyone?

Please point to these roles throughout his career.
First acting like cable is the deepest character .his backstory is convoluted for a movie anyway. They need a actor who can pull off the role and not make people sit there like wait this is cyclops son from a future with Madelyne Pryor (who ) who was infected with a virus and etc etc
Also Brosnan is a damn good actor

Last edited: