Pieces Of A Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About by Reneathia Tate

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the actual fukk? :patrice::camby:

But according to @Barnett and @ridedolo im supposedly a cac When you got blatant white supremacist agents on this forum talking bullshyt like this and causing division. Good job @Barnett. Fantastic modding.

listen cac devil just because i took you off ignore doesnt mean it's open season for you to start tagging me or mentioning me. speak when spoken to.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
listen cac devil just because i took you off ignore doesnt mean it's open season for you to start tagging me or mentioning me. speak when spoken to.
I'll tag you whenever i want to. fukk do u think are? :mjlol:clown.

Hafsa975

Rookie
Daps
If this exists with any frequency, it's certainly new to me. I, nor any of the black women I know, have engaged in any sexual or romantic activities with white men. Granted I've yet to see some type of large scale survey on interracial sexual practices, so I could be wrong. Yea white dudes flirt, try to buy u drinks, and talk about all the hip hop they listen to, but nobody's checking for them

This. Society at large doesn't think of wmbw relationships when thinking about interracial relationships. Speaking personally most other black women I know don't really care for white men like that. But I guess there obviously will be some bw who do fit this. I just don't like how it's being made out like it's the majority of us.

On another note "primitive", "childlike" and "uncivilised". Seems suspect to me.

Edit: typos and grammar.

Last edited:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
He's white? My Coli is free of whites and perverts, let me put him on ignore.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I'm black
No black man should be saying that about black women. (Thats if u trully are black). I recognise that there may be issues between both black men and women, but their are other ways around it. Im in europe and i noticed the bedwenching and c00ning of other black men and women so i only mess with my closest black friend and only talk to foreign african women.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No black man should be saying that about black women. (Thats if u trully are black). I recognise that there may be issues between both black men and women, but their are other ways around it. Im in europe and i noticed the bedwenching and c00ning of other black men and women so i only mess with my closest black friend and only talk to foreign african women.
Even tho he brought up good points he was out of bounds when talking bout bw. But black people do need an honest dialogue about this disease in our community

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

:dwillhuh:@Supreme HD you been a cac this whole time?

Man these devils and their shapeshifting tricknology. I should've been more vigilant. :wow:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
They have more in common with each other than black women and black men. I peeped game several years ago in college and the unconscious c00n in me didn't give a sh1t back then. The greatest day for black men will be when black women just say fukk it and go Asian level wench. I know y'all don't want to give up on our women but 2nd to white supremacy, they are our biggest downfall.

It will break your heart at first but after a while your mind will be so clear you will become wildly productive. My most successful years in life were when I was asexual, I got a great job and saved so much money that I bought my first house at 22 and bought a Hummer. Of course this brought attention from these chicks and as soon as I stuck my d1ck in puzzy for the first time in two years, my life fell apart. All women are destructive to black men for anything outside of having babies. Get shared or ideally full custody and put yourself on child support, but keep that b1tch away from you man, she is programmed to destroy you.

You don't need female companionship brotha, you're on your own anyway so why even have fakes amongst you? If you need puzzy that bad, just pay a fine chick $100 and get it out of the way. Atleast you're paying for what you're physically attracted to anyway and you don't have to settle for the woman that is a shell of herself because she let herself go when you're dumb ass fell for their trickery.

Let them have their white men and no n1gga, you don't have a pass to sleep with white b1tches, they definitely don't mean you any good.

Damn bruh that shyt sound kinda crazy, but what you mean by this? Without white supremacy do you still think the problems between black men and women still even exist?