Pieces Of A Puzzle: The One Thing Black Females Will Not Talk About by Reneathia Tate

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So is this book suggesting that the real reason black women are pissed at black men is because they got smutted out by a white or arab man?

This smutting out caused them trauma because they revert to a childlike state during the encounter?

Black people in America are in a child like state due to being in a prisoner of war position in this country

Interesting

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
So is this book suggesting that the real reason black women are pissed at black men is because they got smutted out by a white or arab man?

This smutting out caused them trauma because they revert to a childlike state during the encounter?

Black people in America are in a child like state due to being in a prisoner of war position in this country

Interesting

It's real deep when you think about it...

freetroit

Banned
Daps
It's real deep when you think about it...

Especially considering most black feminists have had sex with cacs

They always talk about abuse and trauma and aim their vitriol at brothers

When in reality the trauma they feel is from being in a childlike mentality when fukking cacs

Invariably they become sexually molested children while being fully grown women

This trauma is internalized due to feelings of shame

But when externalized they lash out at black men who have nothing to do with their trauma

This shyt is deep indeed

I already know no women will speak on this subject because it all but obliterates their narrative of the big bad black man as the culprit

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Blk women who choose that shyt, like that shyt.

Im just the blk savage monster, with a red flag between my legs.:sas2:

Not my problem:obama:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Sometimes I forget to take into account how mentally damaged black women are. I work with a bunch of black women that I have written off as negro bed wench whores but I never considered them mentally ill. This short summary explains a lot.

Me too man. I would just clown them into bolivia. But this was eye opening. It almost makes me feel sympathy for em. Even todays black woman who willingly fukks cacs yet she has no idea who she is in a system of white supremacy

But subconsciously she does know thats why if you ever notice how black women interact with cacs

Its almost like you can see the little girl inside come out

They smile and giggle like school girls

So imagine how they transform in the bedroom

If you can see the little girl inside them come out for cacs as if they are seeking their daddys approval

Their must be some merit to what she is reporting

My mind was blown coming into this information

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I forget to take into account how mentally damaged black women are. I work with a bunch of black women that I have written off as negro bed wench whores but I never considered them mentally ill. This short summary explains a lot.

Me too man. I would just clown them into bolivia. But this was eye opening. It almost makes me feel sympathy for em. Even todays black woman who willingly fukks cacs yet she has no idea who she is in a system of white supremacy

But subconsciously she does know thats why if you ever notice how black women interact with cacs

Its almost like you can see the little girl inside come out

They smile and giggle like school girls

So imagine how they transform in the bedroom

If you can see the little girl inside them come out for cacs as if they are seeking their daddys approval

Their must be some merit to what she is reporting

My mind was blown coming into this information

The author explained how most of the black women she interviewed in and outside of the book slept with white men out of fear, which is one of the reasons why they allowed these men to essentially "rape" them and perform all those kind of depraved acts inside the bedroom that they wouldn't even think of doing with black men.

It definitely gives you a greater understanding of why those kind of women hold an intense degree of resentment towards black men for not "looking out" or "protecting" them. It must really hurt to keep those secrets buried because you have nobody to confide in.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Blk women who choose that shyt, like that shyt.

Im just the blk savage monster, with a red flag between my legs.:sas2:

Not my problem:obama:

Nah fam, it's a lot deeper than that. You should definitely listen to the interview I posted because the author explains in depth why these women engage in these kinds of act. White supremacy is no joke.

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Here's the three other parts:

I have been listening to this since yesterday and I listened to it on the way to work also, when I get home I'm going to order her book. I'm going to read it for myself and if it's everything I think it's going to be, I will start by passing it to the women in my family. This is amazing to hear about...

My fathers ex wife married a white male and he nearly beat her to death. In fact, my mom let her move in with us to escape that animal and the two kids that she had with this white male are all fukked up in the head. One is in prison and the other is a homosexual alcoholic.

I have always noticed black females, even the ones that aren't wenches start giggling uncontrollably when around white males. I really thought these women were wannabe wenches that secretly wanted to be with a white but now I'm getting some understanding.

The truth sucks but it's necessary. Black peoples also have to avoid black people that sleep with and date whites exclusively like the plague, they will spread their mental illness filth to us and our children. We have to treat them how we should be treating whites.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
If this exists with any frequency, it's certainly new to me. I, nor any of the black women I know, have engaged in any sexual or romantic activities with white men. Granted I've yet to see some type of large scale survey on interracial sexual practices, so I could be wrong. Yea white dudes flirt, try to buy u drinks, and talk about all the hip hop they listen to, but nobody's checking for them

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I have been listening to this since yesterday and I listened to it on the way to work also, when I get home I'm going to order her book. I'm going to read it for myself and if it's everything I think it's going to be, I will start by passing it to the women in my family. This is amazing to hear about...

My fathers ex wife married a white male and he nearly beat her to death. In fact, my mom let her move in with us to escape that animal and the two kids that she had with this white male are all fukked up in the head. One is in prison and the other is a homosexual alcoholic.

I have always noticed black females, even the ones that aren't wenches start giggling uncontrollably when around white males. I really thought these women were wannabe wenches that secretly wanted to be with a white but now I'm getting some understanding.

The truth sucks but it's necessary. Black peoples also have to avoid black people that sleep with and date whites exclusively like the plague, they will spread their mental illness filth to us and our children. We have to treat them how we should be treating whites.

Yeah, for years we've always been focusing on the sexual relationship between black males and white women, but the sexual relationship between white men and black females is one that's arguably more concerning given how vulnerable these women are and the affect it's had on black male + female relationships as well as the ones these mothers have with their children. That story about your pops ex wife is testament to this and truly fukked up. :smh:

The author really does well to explain how this is a form of 'rape', given on how these white men play on vulnerable black females emotion. These white men are responsible for creating the situations that promote the tension/rift between black males + females, e.g. colorism, and then 'lure' black females into their bedroom by "telling black females what they expect to hear from black men" as the author stated ("I love dark-skinned women", "white men appreciate us more", etc.). There's some serious similarities between this and a rapist using alcohol to lure their drunk victim into bed as well.

They're definitely targeting young black women so if you know any close to you definitely get them the book or link them these interviews so that they can peep game. :tu: